The National Championship Events offer year-round opportunities for high level competition outside of the traditional "Road to Worlds." Find out more about a National Event near you!

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
nuttersuclan wrote:PS - Sunday for me will be finished by 7pm. As I'm going to this!
You absolute bugger!

I'll be going to Amsterdam right after the 2E event.

You'll just have to go nuts for the both of us.

By sincil
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Looking forward to this. Am already midway through building a 1e deck so hope to have something semi-competitive. :D

Is there still plans for a side event sat night? Sealed? Summat else?

Am willing to play 2e on the Sunday if someone will lend me a straightforward deck to play!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
sincil wrote:Looking forward to this. Am already midway through building a 1e deck so hope to have something semi-competitive. :D
Yes mate! We're looking forward to seeing you again too. It's going to be a blast, we've got 10 signed up already :)
Is there still plans for a side event sat night? Sealed? Summat else?
Yes, look out for an announcement about this later today.
Am willing to play 2e on the Sunday if someone will lend me a straightforward deck to play!
You won't be the only one doing this! I'll be asking the Hoskin brothers to sort a deck out for me soon too.

By thsch (Thomas Schneider)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
nuttersuclan wrote:Apologies for the delay - here is the 1e sealed deck side event for Saturday night.

Limited to 4 players.
Sounds fun, I am in!
I still have one OTSD box left from Worlds so I can bring the boosters and fixed cards with me to Manchester if that will help...

By jase
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
As a recent returnee to the game I'd be intrigued to come along and see what the current tourney circuit was like and how the game play has changed since 2002/2003. Is it possible to attend but not play I.E. just come and watch? I'd be bringing a newbie with me. If so what is the craic and what do we need to do.

Cheers in advance.

Jase
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation