The National Championship Events offer year-round opportunities for high level competition outside of the traditional "Road to Worlds." Find out more about a National Event near you!

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Mogh, Son Of Worf (Meinhard S. Rohr)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E Swedish National Champion 2018
Great time! Big thanks for Danny organizing this and all the players attending making this a great two days and a fun night in Manchester. Grats to Danny for winning 1E and of course kudos to Johannes whose preparation included Jägerbombing through the Manchester Pubs the night before. Well done, bro!

By jase
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Congratulations to Danny on his 1e Victory and to Johannes on his 2e victory! It was a pleasure to meet you all and well worth the journey. Hopefully next time...other half permitting I may be able to play!

Jase

By sincil
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Great weekend. Thanks to Danny for organising, players for playing and FB3 for hosting. After only my 3rd 1e tournament and even only winning one 1e match this weekend I feel I'm learning so much all the time, so onwards and upwards.

Big surprise as well was playing 2e for the first time. What a good game (fancy that eh?!). And I did pretty good with 2 wins after a shakey start. I was going to trade some 2e cards I picked up in a lot for 1e cards, but no longer am I doing that - Definitely going to build my own 2e deck and enter both tourneys again in the future. Thanks to Nick Yank for the loan of the deck.

Looking forward to more tourneys in 2014. I'll be there if I have enough notice and a free weekend! :D
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation