The National Championship Events offer year-round opportunities for high level competition outside of the traditional "Road to Worlds." Find out more about a National Event near you!

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By thsch (Thomas Schneider)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
The Russian National Championships 2013 for Second Edition will take place in Kazan on the 29th of September 2013. The event will be organized by Andrey Larin (Cersan)

Moscowskaya st., 31,
Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan,
Russian Federation

Pre-registration

Good luck to all participants!

By Cersan
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Russian National Second Runner-Up 2016

Russian National Championship will take place in Kazan at 29th 22nd september 2013.
It is becoming a tradition that in september russian players players pack their bags and travel to Kazan to face in the epic struggle of Star Trek CCG. The battle will be tough and the strongest will win, but there will be fun is for all. :)

Tournament format will be standard with total of 5 (five) rounds with some nice prize support.

For forum users, who are following russian nationals sometime later we will hold "Guess the winner contest" with some russian promos as prizes.
This year promo is Party Atmosphere and we'll give away some last year [SF]-Earth promos.

Image Image

I want to wish good luck and a lot of fun to all participants!
Follow our regional twitter @DelphicTrekCCG.
Last edited by Cersan on Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

By Iron Mike
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E Australian National Runner-Up 2015
2E Australian National Runner-Up 2015
How can I get my hands on that HQ?

By Cersan
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Iron Mike wrote:How can I get my hands on that HQ?
We will have some version of dream team competition with these as prizes.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Iron Mike wrote:How can I get my hands on that HQ?
+1. I want the Party Atmosphere too!

Good luck to all the participants. Only time will tell if Money once again comes to Money... :shifty:

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
That's one bad ass Starfleet HQ: Sputnik, Russian language. Well done. US Nationals promo next year?
Attachments:
moon-exploration_1098_600x450.jpg
moon-exploration_1098_600x450.jpg (67.22 KiB) Viewed 10028 times

By Cersan
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Wow, that was a long week full of work and preparations. Now that it's all behind i must say that it was great and we have a new Russian National Champion - Nick Korotya. He has proven that his fine performance at EC was not mere coincedence. Gratz, Nick!
Eleven players attended National this year with one regular (Kate Gorbova) missing and one returning player (Kirill Borisov) who hasn't played for years playing once again.
There were 3 decks based on new expansion - i was playing thieves deck named Gangland, Oleg was playing Rule in Hell and Daria aslo was playing thieves similar to mine. New decks performed not so bad with Oleg finishing fourth and me sixth, but i have to say that they're not really in a league with T1 decks like Nick's Relativity and Alexey's Voyager.
I was plesantly surprise by Dyonis' Klingon build and it was really good that i haven't met his deck during the tournament :thumbsup:
Nick's deck is really something and if you're thinking about building Relativity you should definitely check out his build (deck list will be availiable soon).
I'm really glad with how tournament went and looking forward to seeing Kazan players again at Moscow regional next year. Decks and reports are incomming along with Dream Team competition results.
PS: Sorry for lack of live coverage, but i had my hands full with organization matters, will try to do better next time.

By Elfwine (Oleg Ryzhikov)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Russian National Runner-Up 2016
That was a great day! Thanks to all players, and especially to Cersan and guys and girls from Kazan for making it happen.

I want to congratulate Andrey Gusev for great performance in this tournament, he has build a very efficient deck, and it was a difficult game, i was close, but he was better!
Dyonis also came with very good killin' klingons deck, I was rather afraid to face him, but my genetics build turned out to be anti-deck for any engagement decks or kill-piles, it's not easy to match borg cubes shields or get rid of Arik Soong in time.

And, of course, huge grats to Nick and Alexey for constant great results with their main decks. Again the proved, that their high ratings are well earned.

My last thanks are to design team, that is responsible for Unnatural Selection set.
I knew, that I want to build Khan-deck the moment I've seen the setlist, and I'm very glad, that my And all I ask is a cubic ship and a orion slave girl... earned a respectable 4th place. Maybe, if I'd corrected a few deckbuilding (5th space mission is absolutely unnecessary, it should be Historical Research, one and only!) mistakes before tournament, I could even win the last game.. who knows :)
Question for noob

You can use Defend Homeworld instead of Quark's[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]