The National Championship Events offer year-round opportunities for high level competition outside of the traditional "Road to Worlds." Find out more about a National Event near you!

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By thsch (Thomas Schneider)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Format: Second Edition (Standard)
Date: Sunday 22nd June
Time: 11:00am
Venue: CVJM Kassel e.V., Wolfsschlucht 21, 34117 Mitte, Kassel, Germany
Rounds: 5 + Final confrontation
Entry Fee: 10 €

Pre-register here

• Deck Lists are mandatory. Players are required to add their Deck Lists once the results are entered.
• On Saturday we will have a "Warm-up" Regional.
• PRE-REGISTRATION is not a requirement, but would be appreciated.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Kaiser wrote:Seriously, four games, four 100-0 victories in the first round? :D
It is all part of the big "make the TD happy, by not make him calculate too much" plan...

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
5th and final round underway. Sascha is unbeaten (with only one mission completed against him...) and will win the tournament. Contending for the second place are Benjamin (12VPs), Jens, Tobias, and Hagen (10 VPs each).

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Good luck to all contestants and have fun! I'm saving for the Grand Prix, "mein 2E Wohnzimmer" :) :) .
It is all part of the big "make the TD happy, by not make him calculate too much" plan...
:)

See hopefully all of you in London!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
The Ninja Scot wrote:Question - Did Sascha's deck really have four Bareil's in it?

Michael,
curious
If so, that's the second regional won this season by an illegal deck. And while I don't know Sascha personally, i doubt it was intentional (ditto TVs deck error from the San Diego regional). Nevertheless, As much as I hate filling out deck lists at an event, Maybe we've become a little too lax as a community on the deck check front. In both cases, a turn loss penalty should have been applied at some point, and who knows how that would have affected the final standings (if at all).

All that said, I hope it's just a deck builder typo.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation