The National Championship Events offer year-round opportunities for high level competition outside of the traditional "Road to Worlds." Find out more about a National Event near you!

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
...has this even been announced?

By Worf Son of Mogh (Kenneth Tufts)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E North American Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Canadian National Runner-Up 2023
2E Canadian National Runner-Up 2023
Canadian Nationals 2014 are HERE, Soon!

Canadian Nationals Are Scheduled for Vancouver, BC, Canada; on the weekend of November 22nd and 23rd 2014.

Most events completely FREE to participate in, (I will however have a donation box out should any one wish to chip in and help me cover the cost fo Prizes), The Sealed Voyager event will have a small entry free of $5 to cover the product cost.

For any one looking to travel to the event Vancouver has lots great touristy things to do.
For some hotel suggestions that are nice at a reasonable price please feel free to PM Resistance-is-futile as he has experience at several of our local hotels.
For those looking to save a buck I have 1 guest room available and a tone of guest floor space for any one looking for a place to crash, please PM me.

Venue: Hyperlight - (Roxanne's Place) our regular location.

And now for the schedule:

Saturday November 22nd:

We kick off at 1000 hours with the 2e Canadian Nationals Sign-up and details Cost Free.

Continuing at 1630 hours with the Tribbles Canadian Nationals Sign-up and details Cost Free.

Wrapping day 1 at 1900 hours with a 1e side event, Sealed Voyager Warp speed Sign-up and details Cost: $5.

Sunday November 23rd:

We kick off day 2 at 0900 hours with a 2e side event, Academy Sign-up and details Cost Free.

Continuing at 1330 hours with the 1e Canadian Nationals Sign-up and details Cost Free.

Wrapping the weekend at 1900 hours with a Tribbles side & Bolian Barbering Guild league event. Sign-up and details Cost: Free.

As a Final Note don’t forget the 3 main events all require deck lists be provided.

Thank-You, and I hope to see you all at our wonderful event, please feel free to ask any questions bellow OR pm me with any.

By Worf Son of Mogh (Kenneth Tufts)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E North American Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Canadian National Runner-Up 2023
2E Canadian National Runner-Up 2023
OKCoyote wrote:...has this even been announced?
IT has not has a front page article yet, however the events are in the system, and you posted while I was writing the above big post with information. Enjoy.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Worf Son of Mogh wrote:
OKCoyote wrote:...has this even been announced?
IT has not has a front page article yet, however the events are in the system, and you posted while I was writing the above big post with information. Enjoy.
No worries, just seemed odd to me.

By The Mad Vulcan (J)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
OKCoyote wrote: No worries, just seemed odd to me.
Me too. :cheersR:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Resistance-is-futile wrote:Congrats to Michael n 2E Canadian national champ!!
Fantasy Points well spent!

Congrats MVB! :thumbsup:
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]