The National Championship Events offer year-round opportunities for high level competition outside of the traditional "Road to Worlds." Find out more about a National Event near you!

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
Mogh, Son Of Worf wrote:damnit, seems like I can't make the 1e on Saturday, but I should be there from Saturday afternoon onwards.
NEIN! NEIN!

By arjan242
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I'll bring a box of DS9 starters and a box of Reflections and probably some other stuff so any interested 1E players can have fun on Sunday as well.
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
arjan242 wrote:I'll bring a box of DS9 starters and a box of Reflections and probably some other stuff so any interested 1E players can have fun on Sunday as well.
Aw, man, I love DS9 starters! Wish I could make it! Have fun all! :-(

By Mogh, Son Of Worf (Meinhard S. Rohr)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E Swedish National Champion 2018
arjan242 wrote:I'll bring a box of DS9 starters and a box of Reflections and probably some other stuff so any interested 1E players can have fun on Sunday as well.
That might also be something for Saturday evening. Why not join 2E on Sunday? ;)
I don't think we have the players for two parallel events on Sunday.

By martok88
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Champion 2023
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1E German National Champion 2024
1E British National Champion 2023
1E Swedish National Runner-Up 2018
1E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2023
Hi all, less than 1 week to go, this calls for another update:

1.) Friday night

Niall, Van Herschey and I are planning to go out in Munich Friday night. Would anyone like to join us?
Rough plan: Meet around 7 close to Marienplatz (Ubahn Station) and get something to eat and afterward hit a bar or two (or five).

2.) Saturday morning

As planned, we will convene at Hacker Pschorrbräu. If you don't see us, just ask the staff, they speak English.
They serve traditional bavarian breakfast, if you would like to join us for that, make sure to be there at 10 am at the latest, otherwise, please be there at 10:40 to sign up for the 1e Nationals.

3.) Saturday evening

We will definitely play a second 1e tournament after the 1e nationals. If nothing else comes up, it will be a sealed based on the virtual starter decks, but with a few twists and extras, but you'll see!

4.) Sunday

Since only 5 people so far have signed up for 2e, we might move this to a smaller location. We will see how Saturday goes and I will talk to the staff of the Pschorrbäu to find a nice solution for Sunday. In any case, if you are only coming on Sunday, please check for a possible location update in this thread on Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing you all next weekend!
Peter

By arjan242
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Oscar Ruberg and I will arrive Friday evening and might just join you going into town. We'll both play the 1E events on Saturday. We don't have 2E decks so playing 2E on Sunday won't be an option unless somebody has two spare decks that we can use. Otherwise we'll just play 1E on Sunday. Our plane leaves on Monday so we're in no hurry.

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
arjan242 wrote:Oscar Ruberg and I will arrive Friday evening and might just join you going into town. We'll both play the 1E events on Saturday. We don't have 2E decks so playing 2E on Sunday won't be an option unless somebody has two spare decks that we can use. Otherwise we'll just play 1E on Sunday. Our plane leaves on Monday so we're in no hurry.
I think I'll bring three spare decks with me, so if Oscar and/or you want to join 2E, the decks shouldn't be a problem.

By martok88
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Champion 2023
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1E German National Champion 2024
1E British National Champion 2023
1E Swedish National Runner-Up 2018
1E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2023
another update:
To everyone who is interested, we will meet tomorrow evening at 7pm at the U-Bahn Station "Marienplatz". Upstairs, you see the old town hall, in front of which is a fountain where we can meet.
If you can't find it, my mobile number is 017624278260.
See you tomorrow!

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
Oi! Everyone! Get your European asses to the bar!

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
Its official.

I'm calling that I have no chance at winning the Nats tomorrow considering how we're drinking right now. Damn you rum!

:)

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]