The National Championship Events offer year-round opportunities for high level competition outside of the traditional "Road to Worlds." Find out more about a National Event near you!
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E American National Champion 2023
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Fritzinger wrote:
Honest wrote:danny beat walzo

round 3 is

matt t vs stoovie
walzo v shane
danny v rob
matt t v iron mike
Is Matt T like one of those chess geniuses who can play two tables at once? Do that at 1e and you're definitely a genius.
Matthew Townsend and Matthew Ting...

Michael,
who probably misspelled stuff but is too tired to try to correct

By Honest
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E Australian Continental Champion 2019
So after 4 rounds, matt ting went 4-0 with borg to become au champ. standings below

2nd iron mike
3rd danny
4th shane
5th rob
6th matt
7th wslxo
8th stoovie

i will let someone with a better understanding of what happened today fill in tgr considerable blanjs!

honest

By Honest
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
going into round 4 we have

rob13
shane 13
matt townsend 12
irob mike 12
walzo 10
matt ting 10
danny 9
pat 9
aaron 8
stoovie 6
honest 4

good fun, though i am proving, if needed, that lately i am a better promoter than i am player.

we'll have a champ shortly

honest

By TBT (Robert Dawson)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Australian National Champion 2015
I think Keiren and the rest of the New South Welshmen are back in their apartment drinking and playing tribbles :P

After 5 rounds Mike Nugent, Matt Townsend and I were all on 4-1, with me ahead of the others as both Matt and Mike had modified wins. Matt and I tied for chase the can with 8 cans each (Mike had 7 due to a bye early in the tournament).

I was playing a Voyager 5 space deck, URL is below if anyone's interested:

https://www.trekcc.org/decklists/index. ... ckID=30179

Thanks to the East coast players for flying over and making this all worthwhile - I think this is the first time a WA tournament has ever had a significant interstate presence :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

By chompers (Steve Hartmann)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
2E Australian Continental Semi-Finalist 2019
TBT wrote:I think Keiren and the rest of the New South Welshmen are back in their apartment drinking and playing tribbles :P

After 5 rounds Mike Nugent, Matt Townsend and I were all on 4-1, with me ahead of the others as both Matt and Mike had modified wins. Matt and I tied for chase the can with 8 cans each (Mike had 7 due to a bye early in the tournament).

I was playing a Voyager 5 space deck, URL is below if anyone's interested:

https://www.trekcc.org/decklists/index. ... ckID=30179

Thanks to the East coast players for flying over and making this all worthwhile - I think this is the first time a WA tournament has ever had a significant interstate presence :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Judging by the success of it, it is likely to not be the last!

Congrats on the win!

By Honest
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
This has been a fab trip. the WA guys have been fantastic hosts, the venue was fantastic, and we had the chance to demo trek to a bunch new goobers

A very special thanks to Stoovie for not only setting the thing up, but making trips to and from his joint to ours every day to drive us around

Glad Pwrth trek has been revitalised a little, this event is further proof you can makw new goobers!

Cheets

Honest

By stoovie (Matthyas Kiraly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Congratulations to the weekend's winners: Matthew Ting (1e and Tribbles), and Robert Dawson (2e).

Awesome to see the Sydney guys make the Trek over, as well as a great local turn-out with new and old faces coming to see the rebirth of Trek in Perth.

We're going to maintain the momentum going into 2016 and if/when Nationals returns to Perth, we'll be rockin' a whole lot more new and old faces, and hopefully welcoming back more of travelling east-coast brethren!
Question for noob

I still think I'm misunderstanding TMW. By saying […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]