The National Championship Events offer year-round opportunities for high level competition outside of the traditional "Road to Worlds." Find out more about a National Event near you!

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
That's why I'm coming. (and I know 1 more person will be coming, maybe more?)

Can I also request that if anyone gets a Military Exercises can they please trade it at the end? It's an UNCOMMON from the premiere set and I've never pulled it (and yes, I've gotten a box, of both premiere and reflections and still never seen it).

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Top 3 prize support for 1E and 2E:

~D

MOD EDIT: Moved the photo into a hidden tag in order to obtain a better usuability of the boards. -paz
Last edited by Pazuzu on Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Moderation

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Aw man, those would look great to wear at my SFI meetings. :(

Y'all have fun at the bourbon party tonight. Will be there ready to play at tomorrow's 2e limited.

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Mogor wrote:Anyone with affiliation breakdown for 1E?
1st place = [SF]
2nd place = [1E-DS9] [MQ] [Car] / [Kli]
3rd place = [OS] [Fed]

Nice to see some new stuff win!!

~D

By Neelix (Scott Baughman)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
  Trek Masters 2E Champion 2024
Awesome events, HoodieDM and everyone else who helped make 2016 US Nationals a big success!

Thanks!
Ambassador
By Comicbookhero (Michael Moskop)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Nate Winchester wrote:Um. N00b question but how do I get the little badge to show up under my name?
There are several ways to get forum badges. You get a badge under your name if you come in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd in a major tournament(or certain online tournaments), earn an achievement that comes with a badge (just go to the Achievements page and the badges you have earned should be there with radio buttons in front of them so you can choose which one to show off), or if you are an Ambassador or member of the CC.
And achievements. How do i get those?
There are a LOT of ways to get achievements, but the most important thing is to post your deck to the tournament once it has completed. If your deck is eligible for achievements, the deck builder will tell you so. Once you link the deck to the tournament and the results are processed, you should earn the achievements overnight. Looking at your deck you just posted for Nationals, you should get a slew of achievements tomorrow.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Comicbookhero wrote:
There are a LOT of ways to get achievements, but the most important thing is to post your deck to the tournament once it has completed. If your deck is eligible for achievements, the deck builder will tell you so. Once you link the deck to the tournament and the results are processed, you should earn the achievements overnight. Looking at your deck you just posted for Nationals, you should get a slew of achievements tomorrow.
Oh I see now. I need to click on things to expand the views. Thanks!

1 other question that's more curiosity. Like my tournament deck I want to take and tweak some after the experience (actually I was doing that before I posted it). As it changes, will it change on that event as well or is the version I post "locked" there forever more no matter how different it is later on?
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Nate Winchester wrote:
Comicbookhero wrote:
Oh I see now. I need to click on things to expand the views. Thanks!

1 other question that's more curiosity. Like my tournament deck I want to take and tweak some after the experience (actually I was doing that before I posted it). As it changes, will it change on that event as well or is the version I post "locked" there forever more no matter how different it is later on?
Once you attach a deck to a tournament you can't make any changes to that version of it. However, you can copy the deck and make changes to the copy for use in future tourneys. I do that all the time.
Question for noob

It allows that personnel to mix. So if you play Fe[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]