The National Championship Events offer year-round opportunities for high level competition outside of the traditional "Road to Worlds." Find out more about a National Event near you!

By Worf Son of Mogh (Kenneth Tufts)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E North American Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Canadian National Runner-Up 2023
2E Canadian National Runner-Up 2023
Hello All,

Canadian Nationals 2016 will run over the Dec 3-4 weekend, in the Vancouver BC area.

The event will be hosted at Casa de Ken:
2505 Cable court
Coquitlam BC
V3H 3G1

As always I will open my house up to any one wanting a place to crash, I have several open floor spaces, one nice lazy boy chair, and one guest room available, please PM me if you plan to crash over night so I can prep/plan for however many are staying.

This year ALL events are cash free, (donations towards prize support are always appreciated but never required), the only exception will be the PELDOR JOI Bend the rules Tribbles event that will have an entry free of 5 cans of non perishable food item donations.

As always don't forget deck lists or deck ID# are required for all Nationals level events.

The schedule of events will be as follows:
Saturday 3rd December:
1000 hours 2e Canadian Nationals sign up here
1500 hours Tribbles Canadian Nationals sign up here
1730 hours 1e Voyager Warp Speed League event sign up here

Sunday 4th December:
0900 hours 2e Sealed Slip Stream League event sign up here
1230 hours 1e Canadian Nationals sign up here
1800 hours Tribbles Peldor Joi BEND THE RULES sign up here

Don't forget the final tribbles of the weekend is BEND the RULES Peldor event so bring some extra donation cans for charity and you can have fun bending the rules.

As always I look forward to seeing who ever can attend and will work to make this a fun weekend for all who attend.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
The Traveler
Canadian Nationals After Action Report...

The invading American Horde On Saturday Took down 2e with MVB taking the win, then in Tribbles Richard Tribble Slayer Delashmit took down the field to win it all... It was looking Grim for the Canadian Home team, so with no deck even started at midnight i looked at what affiliations I at least needed a Play hit with and i could build semi fast, it came down to Kazon or Vid's I decided on a Kazon solver, designed it, then assembled it and went to bed some time after 0400 With an alarm set for 0800 to get up and make breakfast fro every one... I was half dead during 2e and decided to start in on the amaretto spiked tea early but the magic worked and the Mighty Kazon Solver held the line to keep one title in Canadian Hands.

:)

Much fun and good food was had with fresh baked cookies coming out of the oven every time the plate was empty all day Saturday :)

-Ken

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
The Traveler
The Mad Vulcan wrote:Kazon Solver!

Well, there's something to be said about doing it with style. :cheersR:
wait till you see the deck list I might set a record for the most least/never used DQ missions with this one I definitely went WAY out to left field, think in every game my opponents started reading my missions and got odd looks :)

*EDIT* and it should be public now.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation