The National Championship Events offer year-round opportunities for high level competition outside of the traditional "Road to Worlds." Find out more about a National Event near you!
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Clerasil ToB wrote:2 events are now fixed: Swedish 1E & Tri Nationals & German 1E Nationals :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:cheersL: :cheersL: :cheersL: :borg: :cheersR: :cheersR: :cheersR:
Happy dance!

By scox (Johan Skoglund)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Kaiser wrote:Unless I get any additional input/requests by Monday, I'm going to go ahead to plan the [TE] Kaiserfest :cheersL: for Saturday, June 30th, so make sure to let me know if you're at all interested in attending, but cannot make that date.
Excellent! I do appreciate you moving to within walking distance from my house as well, very convenient! :)
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
scox wrote:
Kaiser wrote:Unless I get any additional input/requests by Monday, I'm going to go ahead to plan the [TE] Kaiserfest :cheersL: for Saturday, June 30th, so make sure to let me know if you're at all interested in attending, but cannot make that date.
Excellent! I do appreciate you moving to within walking distance from my house as well, very convenient! :)
:lol:
European OP Coordinator
 - European OP Coordinator
 -  
Newest update: German 2E & Tribbles Nationals will be held in Koblenz on Sunday, June 3rd 2018. The day before there will also be a Regional (what is still not 100% fixed, but with a high probablity)

More details are gonna be revealed soon!!!
European OP Coordinator
 -  
Newest update: the 1E UK Nationals on November 24th are now online - the article will be on the website soon...
European OP Coordinator
 -  
And on the sixth day God created MANchester (So let's do UK 1E Nationals there)

That time is already fast approaching - UK 1E Nationals will be held in Manchester again this year. The recently refurbished FanBoy3 will be hosting 1E Nationals once again on Saturday 24th November.

In 2017, a European invasion from Germany and Sweden resulted in a highly competitive UK Nationals (with many drinks consumed)! What will happen in 2018?

Will Stefan de Walf (aka Meinhard S. Rohr) be able to retain his crown? Will the European title belt be defended? Will anyone get sexecuted by Niall? Will Danny Nuttall finally make that much rumoured return to the European playscene?

You can sign up here and find out!

Date: Saturday 24th November

Time: 10:30 am

Format: Constructed OTF

No. of Rounds: 4

Venue: FanBoy3 (25 Hilton St, Manchester, M1 1EL)

Entry fee: £10 (half goes to the venue, half goes into a prize pot for the winner)

Drinking: Likely
European OP Coordinator
 -  
Newest update: Aberdeen Anarchy will be a Trek Masters event - so far the ONLY one in Europe in 2018!!! More details to come - I'll also post everything in the Trek Masters parts of this boards...

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
Clerasil ToB wrote:Newest update: Aberdeen Anarchy will be a Trek Masters event - so far the ONLY one in Europe in 2018!!! More details to come - I'll also post everything in the Trek Masters parts of this boards...
And so begins the Sex Master puns...
European OP Coordinator
 -  
The date for Austrian National Championships are now online - we will play all three games on December 15th and 16th. An article for the site will be online shortly, as long with other details...
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
nuttersuclan wrote:I'm signed up for 1e in the UK.

Had a friendly game against Niall the other week and I could barely remember how to play, it's been that long!

I look forward to being the bye for everyone and catching up with you all again soon :)
WELCOME BACK!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I'm signed up for 1e in the UK.

Had a friendly game against Niall the other week and I could barely remember how to play, it's been that long!

I look forward to being the bye for everyone and catching up with you all again soon :)
Great news! Welcome back!
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
nuttersuclan wrote:Thanks gents! I'll only be playing sporadically, but at least I'm able to do so once again :)
*standing ovation*

You've been missed, sir!
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation