The National Championship Events offer year-round opportunities for high level competition outside of the traditional "Road to Worlds." Find out more about a National Event near you!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
jadziadax8 wrote:Does anyone want to drunkenly talk about Vidiians with me later?

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise
You should draft Niall for that, if for no other reason than to see the term 'space herpes' used in all sorts of new and exciting contexts.... :shifty:

By Mogh, Son Of Worf (Meinhard S. Rohr)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E Swedish National Champion 2018
jadziadax8 wrote:Does anyone want to drunkenly talk about Vidiians with me later?

What does later mean? I can drunkenly talk about them, but there is not much more to say about them besides "they suck"
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Mogh, Son Of Worf wrote:

What does later mean? I can drunkenly talk about them, but there is not much more to say about them besides "they suck"
I’m pretty sure that’s going to be the theme for this upcoming week.

Later means I’m going to a party right now and won’t be home for a few hours.

By Mogh, Son Of Worf (Meinhard S. Rohr)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E Swedish National Champion 2018
jadziadax8 wrote: I’m pretty sure that’s going to be the theme for this upcoming week.

Later means I’m going to a party right now and won’t be home for a few hours.
Since I just came from some kind of party and need to get up at an unreasonable time tomorrow, that's too late for me, unfortunately.

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
My good lady sent me some pics from home to show her support
36378997_10215072094769275_1968788522877845504_n.jpg
36378997_10215072094769275_1968788522877845504_n.jpg (49.8 KiB) Viewed 8004 times
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Kaiser wrote:TNG draft has started with 7 players.
It's Peter vs Jorn, Jon vs Martin, Julius vs Johan in round one. A Future Enterprise was found in the AU pack.
Ha! Shame there’s no AU Door or characters to help Staff it in the TNG starters any more! Hope you guys enjoy!

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
Jon Carter's Klingons go undefeated to win the draft, earning him a playmat. Congrats!

Thank you everybody for attending, I hope you all had a good time! If you enjoyed the weekend are at all interested in making this an annual thing, spread the word and let me know so we can try and find a date for next year. :cheersL:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Kaiser wrote:Jon Carter's Klingons go undefeated to win the draft, earning him a playmat. Congrats!

Thank you everybody for attending, I hope you all had a good time! If you enjoyed the weekend are at all interested in making this an annual thing, spread the word and let me know so we can try and find a date for next year. :cheersL:
Sounds like quite a shindig. Congrats to the winners and MAD MAD props to the Kaiser for putting on a festive weekend of shenanigans of all flavors! :cheersL:
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
I will add 1) thanks to Johannes for the fantastic hospitality! and 2)

The new TNG starters are loads of fun! They play well, I found my best strategy was really minimal tweaks (add abusive cards like scan and a few more ships to threaten people). But great decks for balanced play

good work!
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
pfti wrote:I will add 1) thanks to Johannes for the fantastic hospitality! and 2)

The new TNG starters are loads of fun! They play well, I found my best strategy was really minimal tweaks (add abusive cards like scan and a few more ships to threaten people). But great decks for balanced play

good work!
Cheers! Good to hear! Really gutted our flights out meant we missed this, and the chance to met in person!
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Congrats to Stefan on the win! Excellent job hosting, Johannes! Looked like a great event! :cheersL:

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]