The National Championship Events offer year-round opportunities for high level competition outside of the traditional "Road to Worlds." Find out more about a National Event near you!
European OP Coordinator
 - European OP Coordinator
 -  
After a year without one, the German National Championship for First Edition (1E) will be back in 2018. As the venue we had in central Munich in past years has closed, Nationals will move just a few kilometres north to the Kaiser's P(a)lace.

On Saturday, June 30th, 2018, Trek players are invited to join us at the inaugural Kaiserfest in Haimhausen. The plan is to have a few drinks while playing Trek, have a barbecue, honour the tradition of between-rounds-beers, and generally do whatever people feel like doing - play some sealed or draft trek afterwards, alternatively board games, darts, watch the football world cup, hit Munich city centre for a pub crawl, etc. There is also a chance of doing some underwater trek in the pool, if your sleeves are up to the task. And of course, depending on tournament results in the coming months, the European Championship Belt might well be on the line again.

The main event will be played as four rounds of OTF, starting at 11:30 AM (Sat, June 30).
Side events are entirely subject to player demand. If enough people are in town for a warm-up tournament on Friday, that can be arranged; the same is true for any events Saturday evening or Sunday. https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index. ... ntID=10289

The location can be easily reached by public transport: the nearest short distance service stop Lohhof is about halfway between the central train station (26 minutes) and Munich International Airport (19 minutes). See http://www.mvv-auskunft.de for Munich public transport services.

For those travelling by car, make your way onto the A92, take exit 3 and follow the signs to "Inhauser Moos".

Unfortunately, there are no hotels within easy walking distance, but pickup from hotels in nearby Unterschleißheim (e.g., Victor's Residenz-Hotel or Infinity Munich Unterschleißheim) can be arranged. If you choose to stay in downtown Munich, the hotel options are vast. Again, a pickup service from Lohhof train station will be available.
For those travelling on a budget, there will be some beds available directly at the venue - please get in touch as early as possible to arrange things.

And finally, please pre-register or contact Johannes (either via PM to Kaiser here on the message boards, or on +49-176-83182246) if you plan on coming in order to help us make sure there will be enough tables/beds/drinks to satisfy all demands :)
European OP Coordinator
 - European OP Coordinator
 -  
Das Kaiserfest is getting an upgrade - both parts of the glorious belt will be there - and the barking Viennese dog as well :cheersL: :cheersL: :cheersL:

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
Five months to go, but with seven (MidnightLich: "(7)" ) pre-registrations so far, things are looking good.

Unless I manage to lose the belt in Sweden to somebody who has not pre-registered for the Kaiserfest (only Alex, from what I can see on the lists, as all of the inevitable mWo boy group will be there, too), there's a very good chance for a belt match - who's up for some promo material?

Please note that by now all the guest beds have been claimed, so from here you'll have to make do with an air mattress/inflatable bed if you plan on staying overnight at the venue, but there's still space available, if you don't mind sharing the floor/room with some other players.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Sounds like a blast. You guys down there in anti-Prussia (is Bavaria even Germany :) ??) know to play the game and make it a fun event, I'm sure of that. I wish I could be there but I'm stuck to Kassel. Hope to see you guys there! And it's gerat to see, that my twin-brother Johannes finally realized that 1E is the game for men not mice like 2E :) . Have fun, guys and don't forget to write reports.

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
Even though this will be on my birthday, I'd say there's a good chance we might crash this party. :cheersL:
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
There is an outside chance that I may have to be in Belguim on July 4th. If that comes through, I may try to make a side trip to this event!
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
pfti wrote:There is an outside chance that I may have to be in Belguim on July 4th. If that comes through, I may try to make a side trip to this event!
Woohoo!

By Pazuzu
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
pfti wrote:There is an outside chance that I may have to be in Belguim on July 4th. If that comes through, I may try to make a side trip to this event!
That would be awesome!
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Dang, it. I have a conference in Budapest that runs through the 30th. so odds are the earliest I could be there is early the 1st.... Then I have to be in Belguim by the morning of the 4th. Windows seem off by a day...

boooo
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]