The National Championship Events offer year-round opportunities for high level competition outside of the traditional "Road to Worlds." Find out more about a National Event near you!
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
pfti wrote:Dang, it. I have a conference in Budapest that runs through the 30th. so odds are the earliest I could be there is early the 1st.... Then I have to be in Belguim by the morning of the 4th. Windows seem off by a day...

boooo
I know I’ll need to fly back at some point on the Sunday, but a side event could be possible - especially for the local players who don’t need to fly back...

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
Three weeks to go!
With 11 people signed up for Nationals on Saturday, this looks like it's going to be good fun with a tough and competitive field.
• Please note: At the moment I have arranged table space for six games; if you plan to come or know you bring a friend along, make sure to pre-register or let me know in advance so I can get some extra tables and chairs.
• Food and drinks will be organized via the 1E Trek Europe Whatsapp group soon. Plan is to live the backyard BBQ Trek era to the fullest.
• Please pre-register if you intend to play the Sunday TNG draft so we have enough TNG starters and boosters available.
• I'll try to have a projector ready to have the footie world cup on the big screen outside.
• Work on the pool is largely finished, water was a nice 27° this week. Bring your swimming trunks and waterproof sleeves to become the first underwater trek champion. Don't drink and dive.
Attachments:
kaiserfest_promo_050jpg_bad.jpg
kaiserfest_promo_050jpg_bad.jpg (175.37 KiB) Viewed 5070 times

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
Quick update:

- Friday night: no Trek tournament scheduled, but everybody is invited to partake in some casual sampling of beverages and board games.

- Saturday: Weisswurstfrühstück starting around 10:30, then German Nationals at 11:30. After that, BBQ.

- Sunday: 10:30 TNG Coming of Age pre-release tournament; draft. Each player will get one Coming of Age TNG starter deck (Fed / Rom / Kli / Fer). Several boosters will be drafted to help bring the deck to OTF size (30 seed cards / 6 missions / min. 30 draw deck cards). Special rules: All personnel and ships drafted will be able to mix and cooperate: TNG magically replaces other property logos; AQ replaces other quadrant icons; ignore AU icon for reporting purposes; all missions form a single AQ spaceline (treat other quadrants like regions). OTF rules, but play any card you draft as printed. Abusive shenanigans are heartily encouraged.
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Kaiser wrote: - Sunday: 10:30 TNG Coming of Age pre-release tournament; draft. Each player will get one Coming of Age TNG starter deck (Fed / Rom / Kli / Fer). Several boosters will be drafted to help bring the deck to OTF size (30 seed cards / 6 missions / min. 30 draw deck cards). Special rules: All personnel and ships drafted will be able to mix and cooperate: TNG magically replaces other property logos; AQ replaces other quadrant icons; ignore AU icon for reporting purposes; all missions form a single AQ spaceline (treat other quadrants like regions). OTF rules, but play any card you draft as printed. Abusive shenanigans are heartily encouraged.
Gutted my flight back is early on Sunday so I'll end up missing this!
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
KazonPADD wrote:
Kaiser wrote: - Sunday: 10:30 TNG Coming of Age pre-release tournament; draft. Each player will get one Coming of Age TNG starter deck (Fed / Rom / Kli / Fer). Several boosters will be drafted to help bring the deck to OTF size (30 seed cards / 6 missions / min. 30 draw deck cards). Special rules: All personnel and ships drafted will be able to mix and cooperate: TNG magically replaces other property logos; AQ replaces other quadrant icons; ignore AU icon for reporting purposes; all missions form a single AQ spaceline (treat other quadrants like regions). OTF rules, but play any card you draft as printed. Abusive shenanigans are heartily encouraged.
Gutted my flight back is early on Sunday so I'll end up missing this!
Just don't go back?
European OP Coordinator
 - European OP Coordinator
 -  
German trickery to adjust today's national: after setting up a snoaring britsman right next to me, trained black beezing flies stop my sleep. This trickery won't go unpunished...

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Mogh, Son Of Worf wrote:Awesome tournament, thanks Johannes so much for hosting this!
Glad to hear everyone had a good time.

Any results/highlights/shenanigans that can be shared with the group?
Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]