The National Championship Events offer year-round opportunities for high level competition outside of the traditional "Road to Worlds." Find out more about a National Event near you!
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Use this thread to discuss the US National Championships in Atlanta. All events will take place at

Dr. No's
3372 Canton Rd,
Marietta, GA 30066,
USA

Please see the announcement article here for more information.

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
I know its a smidge early, but I am wondering are people already making their plans to come to Atlanta? Right now I'm thinking of trying to see if people would like to split the costs of accommodations or not.

Feel free to PM me or msg here. Thanks!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
T-Ricks wrote:I'll be coming to Atlanta in August and again in November but won't have the time off to come up for Nationals. I hate to miss something so close. (If you consider an 8 hour drive close.) :(
I'm 7 hrs so I feel ya on that.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote:I was planning to attend, but I was forced to reschedule my son's birthday party to that weekend.
Will you be able to stay for the 1E Masters on Sunday in VA? If not sorry will have missed you at both events!
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
DarkSabre wrote:
jadziadax8 wrote:I was planning to attend, but I was forced to reschedule my son's birthday party to that weekend.
Will you be able to stay for the 1E Masters on Sunday in VA? If not sorry will have missed you at both events!
No. Flight prices and time necessitated an early-ish Sunday exit from DC.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote:
DarkSabre wrote:
Maybe Chicago then!
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote:
DarkSabre wrote:
At least it's not as bad as qualifying for Day Two of Worlds and having to miss it! :o

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
The reason I am asking is that there is an airbnb a few blocks away that if several people would share the cost would be cheaper than a hotel, we would be more comfortable, and I think it would be a great idea.
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
DarkSabre wrote:The reason I am asking is that there is an airbnb a few blocks away that if several people would share the cost would be cheaper than a hotel, we would be more comfortable, and I think it would be a great idea.
I might be in, but it would just be friday night (I cannot stay for sunday tribble)
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
T-Ricks wrote:
jadziadax8 wrote:No. Flight prices and time necessitated an early-ish Sunday exit from DC.
At least it's not as bad as qualifying for Day Two of Worlds and having to miss it! :o
Grrrr, that still stings a bit.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Definitely doing an airbnb (an entire house) with 5 beds that is a 10 minute walk from the shop. Would definitely be cheaper than a hotel and more comfortable so if anyone is interested in sharing the cost please get in touch with me. It would also give us a chance to chat & play if you are planning on being there for the entire event. I'll be renting it from Thursday till Sunday.
Question for noob

Is there an easy way to get him to the alpha quadr[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]