The National Championship Events offer year-round opportunities for high level competition outside of the traditional "Road to Worlds." Find out more about a National Event near you!
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Hi!

Are you coming to GenCon, August 1st-4th?
Would you like to play in some events for free?

If you're willing to help run any of the side events - particularly on Thursday - I will cover your entry fee for any event you help run. You can play in these tournaments no matter what, and you won't have to pay.

Let me know when you're available and what you're willing to help run so I can plan accordingly.

Thanks!

-crp

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
i'm not sure where to post this... but was looking around at GenCon events and noticed some of them already say "sold out". The sealed events show a maximum of 4 players and that they are no longer available. I don't think that's intentional....... I assume you want more than 4 players. Nationals shows maximum of 8.

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
If you buy generic tickets and preregister here so that they know you're coming, that should be good enough.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
To Answer your question Takket. The CC gets limited space based off previous data and also what they "register" for. I believe if they can't fulfill those seats/tickets, they get "dinged" in some way. So it's best to play it safe and put a minimum in and do general tickets rest of way. But you're right, the major events the more the merrier. I'm assuming the sealed events will have enough to cover more that join, but I can't say for sure. Charlie is best to answer that.

Charlie, I have a gazillion Sealed Tournament Deck "packs" (the 20 cards opened, but all avail) I can donate and bring with me. If you guys don't mind physical cards, but loose. I think I have sealed ones too. For future sealed tournaments, rather than wasting paper on printing and cutting your own versions for future usage.

Let me know, thanks!

~D

-  
Hello,

If it is not too late, I am wondering if it is possible to attend the Star Trek CCG Official Tournament Sealed Deck happening at GenCon on Thursday at 4pm.

If I am understanding this thread right, then is this where I need to ask about that? I would plan on showing up on Thursday with generic tickets.

If there is something else I need to do to sign up for this or if there is no space left please let me know. Thank you for your time.

My father is the "newbie" who showed up last year and played in almost all the events at GenCon. He won some notoriety for winning a game while his opponent had hit him with a Static Warp Bubble. Hoping to join in the fun!
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
We usually have extra product for people who show up with generic tickets. Please preregister in our tournament system so Charlie knows you’re coming and has enough OTSDs to go around. To do that, click on the Tournaments link at the very top of this page, find the correct tournament listing and click the link inside the listing that says Pre-register.

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
jadziadax8 wrote:We usually have extra product for people who show up with generic tickets. Please preregister in our tournament system so Charlie knows you’re coming and has enough OTSDs to go around. To do that, click on the Tournaments link at the very top of this page, find the correct tournament listing and click the link inside the listing that says Pre-register.

Direct link to the event:

https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=11092

-  
Thank you very much. I have pre-registered for the event. I think I am too late to have generic tickets mailed to me, but I've heard rumor that there are kiosks where you can purchase generic tickets and if that is true I am confident I should be able to visit one and purchase tickets before the tournament starts.

Worse-case scenario I am unable to purchase them and a sealed box is brought and taken back, but hopefully it won't come to that. Looking forward to this event!
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
You don’t have to provide the OTSD yourself. That’s part of the entry fee. I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to bring your own, though.

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]