The National Championship Events offer year-round opportunities for high level competition outside of the traditional "Road to Worlds." Find out more about a National Event near you!

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
The date is set. Saturday, July 4th, 2020 will be the day for Kaiserfest III.

Bring your Hazmat suits and get ready to play cards and get drunk in times of the virus.

As has quickly become tradition, join us on Friday afternoon for drinks, darts, beer pong, pool volleyball, board games, etc.

Saturday morning kicks off with a Weißwurstfrühstück, followed by four rounds of OTF 1E. Be aware that if the weather is nice there will be pool volleyball, so if you're not up for some downtime between rounds of Trek, this event is not for you. In the evening there will be a BBQ.
Last edited by Kaiser on Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Ich werde das Weißwurstfrüstück dieses Jahr richtig kochen. Ich werde sie nicht braten.
European OP Coordinator
 - European OP Coordinator
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote:Ich werde das Weißwurstfrüstück dieses Jahr richtig kochen. Ich werde sie nicht braten.
Das ist ein sehr guter Plan :P :P :P
European OP Coordinator
 - European OP Coordinator
 -  
But by the way, could this thread be moved into the "Nationals" area (and delete this posting of mine aftrewards)?

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Just a quick heads-up:

Kaiserfest III is going to happen. We'll use the original date, Saturday July 4th,
as the pre-show, and try to find a new date in August. Meaning, on the weekend of July 4th we will do everything we usually do: come over on Friday afternoon for darts / pool volleyball / beer pong / hearthstone / board games, etc. Play Trek on Saturday if you're up for it, but there will be no German Nationals title on the line, and no Kaiserfest mug.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Kaiser wrote:Just a quick heads-up:

Kaiserfest III is going to happen. We'll use the original date, Saturday July 4th,
as the pre-show, and try to find a new date in August. Meaning, on the weekend of July 4th we will do everything we usually do: come over on Friday afternoon for darts / pool volleyball / beer pong / hearthstone / board games, etc. Play Trek on Saturday if you're up for it, but there will be no German Nationals title on the line, and no Kaiserfest mug.
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out, Johannes. All my best to your beer drinking brigade! :cheersL:

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Kaiser wrote:For what it's worth, this event has now been upgraded.
Fuckin right it has.

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
How much for naming/sponsorship rights. Can I interest you in "The Kaiserfest Experience, brought to you by Tower Of Commerce Inc"

By Mogh, Son Of Worf (Meinhard S. Rohr)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E Swedish National Champion 2018
JeBuS wrote:The posts above were changed to not be inaccurate or misleading as to the sanctioned level of the event.
Not true!
If that was your intention you would also change the title since it is going to be fester than ever!
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Mogh, Son Of Worf wrote:
JeBuS wrote:The posts above were changed to not be inaccurate or misleading as to the sanctioned level of the event.
Not true!
If that was your intention you would also change the title since it is going to be fester than ever!
Hopefully it is fester than ever.

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Brave words. I've heard them before from thousands of species across thousands of worlds

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Since the event will be hosted by the established brand of the munich World order, and since we very much do not want to have our real-life event be confused with any online brands like The Dojo's TK Invitational Series and TrekCC's Subspace Championship Series, and since there will be two tournaments (pre-constructed starters or sealed on Friday night, OTF on Saturday) I think it's in everyone's interest to call this event the munich World order real-life double championship, or mWorld championship.

Last edited by Kaiser on Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi guys, maybe a totally stupid question ... I h[…]

Zwei Turniere und das schon im März ... Das L[…]

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]

German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]