The National Championship Events offer year-round opportunities for high level competition outside of the traditional "Road to Worlds." Find out more about a National Event near you!

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Mogh, Son Of Worf (Meinhard S. Rohr)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E Swedish National Champion 2018
Kaiser wrote:The Langdon Alger Belt? Oh, I don't like it anymore. It got masaka'd to the bottom of my agenda, you can have your way with it.
What is a Langon Alger? It's not that I care about it, just wanted to make sure your picture is up to date! I will be gunning for your purple wang, though!

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
Optional scenario:

FACEMASKS special rules:

1) The Archive
• At the beginning of the seed phase, Investigate Rogue Comet will be seeded in the alpha quadrant. It may be attempted by both players and any affiliation. No [Fed] personnel is required to attempt or complete the mission.
• In the dilemma phase, Cryosatellite, 1 random Artifact, and three random cards (from a pool of an equal number of [NA] [1E-AU] personnel or [D] dilemmas) will be seeded under Investigate Rogue Comet.
• Players may also seed their own dilemmas under Investigate Rogue Comet.

2) Distancing
• Aboard ships: Carrying capacity of ships is limited to personnel equal to the ship's lowest printed attribute.
• Travel restrictions: At the end of the seed phase, if there are facilities at adjacent missons, add a ❖ Space mission between those missions.

3) Masaka is waking
• Whenever a mission is completed (or Borg have successfully completed a Borg objective targetting a mission), immediately play Masaka Transformations on both players. Card draws may not be converted to downloads. Each player may then draw an extra card, or take one The Mask of Korgano into hand from outside the game.
• To win the game, in addition to regular win conditions, player must have The Mask of Korgano in play or score an additional forty points.

Ideally, you should be able to just bring a regular OTF deck and play.
Last edited by Kaiser on Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Das hört sich, wie immer, toll, an.

Wish I could attend...

Irgendwann mal schleppe ich meinen Preußenpopo über den Weißwurstäquator und schaue mir die Orgie mal live an :) . Vom letzten Kaiserfest habe ich ja die Karte bekommen, ich möchte auch von dem hier ein ähnliches Souvenir :) .

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Kaiser wrote:Masaka is waking
damn, I misread this the first time ...

So, what happens when a ship's attributes are lowered? Are excess personal places into stasis or are they captures for violating the distancing laws?

By Nerdopolis Prime (Nerdopolis Prime)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Mogh, Son Of Worf wrote:

So, what happens when a ship's attributes are lowered? Are excess personal places into stasis or are they captures for violating the distancing laws?
I guess "printed" means unmodified.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Nerdopolis Prime wrote:
Mogh, Son Of Worf wrote:

I guess "printed" means unmodified.
Don't expect me to actually read rules!

I learned that from my students.

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
Mogh, Son Of Worf wrote:I learned that from my students.
Mogh, Son Of Worf wrote:my students.
Mogh, Son Of Worf wrote:students.

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Kaiser wrote:Optional scenario:

FACEMASKS special rules:

1) The Archive
• At the beginning of the seed phase, Investigate Rogue Comet will be seeded in the alpha quadrant. It may be attempted by both players and any affiliation. No [Fed] personnel is required to attempt or complete the mission.
• In the dilemma phase, Cryosatellite, 1 random Artifact, and three random cards (from a pool of an equal number of [NA] [1E-AU] personnel or [D] dilemmas) will be seeded under Investigate Rogue Comet.

2) Distancing
• Aboard ships: Carrying capacity of ships is limited to personnel equal to the ship's lowest printed attribute.
• Travel restrictions: At the end of the seed phase, if there are facilities at adjacent missons, add a ❖ Space mission between those missions.

3) Masaka is waking
• Whenever a mission is completed (or Borg have successfully completed a Borg objective targetting a mission), immediately play Masaka Transformations on both players. Card draws may not be converted to downloads. Each player may then draw an extra card, or take one The Mask of Korgano into hand from outside the game.
• To win the game, in addition to regular win conditions, player must have The Mask of Korgano in play or score an additional forty points.

Lol Borg are extremely nerfed. Makes sense. I’m picturing them only using every other alcove or whatever.
Last edited by bhosp on Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
bhosp wrote:
Kaiser wrote:Optional scenario:

FACEMASKS special rules:

1) The Archive

2) Distancing

3) Masaka is waking

Lol Borg are extremely nerfed. Makes sense. I’m picturing them only using every other alcove or whatever.
That also nerfs angry Jem'Hadar, correct? I mean, if I have 8 people aboard my U.S.S. Enterprise, then there's no room for the Jem'Hadar to beam into without violating Federation health guidelines. Can't be having that now.
Last edited by Armus on Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Mogh, Son Of Worf wrote:Don't expect me to actually read rules!

By Nerdopolis Prime (Nerdopolis Prime)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote:
Mogh, Son Of Worf wrote:Don't expect me to actually read rules!

hehehehe, LOL

I know that too well :D

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
admiral-mogh wrote:Body Armor or Environmental Suit should be valid substitutes for The Mask of Korgano?
I'll allow it! In fact, personnel that are shown with their face properly covered will not count toward the personnel restrictions aboard ships either. Be like Idrin. Be like Thot Gor. Be like Worf and Jadzia! :thumbsup:
Last edited by Kaiser on Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:37 am, edited 3 times in total.

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]

German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]