Looking for a few cards to finish a Project Transwarp deck? Have a few extra you can spare? Help the community get more PT decks out there!
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Project Transwarp is a way to introduce new players to the game by providing a pre-constructed "starter" deck for each affiliation and sub-affiliation in the game.

The Continuing Committee is looking to get as many of these decks in circulation as possible. To that end, this forum is designed to be an easy way to help people get the cards they need to build complete copies of the decks.

If you're a few cards shy of a Cardassian PT deck, post here with a list of what you need. Maybe somebody can send them to you! Or, if you have some extra cards lying around, see if someone here needs them to finish a PT deck.

The more of these decks we have, the better. So start Swapping!

-crp

By stoovie (Matthyas Kiraly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
The Guardian wrote:I don't see a [TOS] deck yet. Is that in the works? I was going to start building after I had all of those cards pulled.
That's my fault. I'll be posting the remaining decks late next week. Sorry about the delay.

Also, just a reminder to everyone that these decks are still beta, and while they are largely complete (i.e. card lists aren't going to change much), we invite people to send us (me) gameplay feedback on the decks where necessary. I'm talking about things that just don't work in the deck.

So PM me if you see anything funky. And don't forget, have fun! :D

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
A remark not on a game problem, but on a rarity problem: you ask for too much copies of "Persis". While this card is declared as a common, it's much more difficult to get ahold of. I personally also have problems with the amounts of copies of "Timescape", "Shady Ressources", "Grathon Tolar", "Magnetic Field Disruptions" (for whatever reason) and "Unexpected Difficulties". Any swaps or donations of those cards would be appreciated, but I feel it's more important to get rid of some of the Persis'es in those decks.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I also agree, and do believe there are some cards that people may run short of if they are planning on building more than a few of these decks. That's why we have this thread. I think there are probably quite a few people out there that have lots of some cards, and sort supply of others.

I do have a short list of cards which I am hearing about more than others. Particularly cards (like Unexpected Difficulties) which are in every deck. But again, it's something people can post here about. I'm sure there are a large number of excess commons, uncommons and starter cards out there, you just have to ask. :)
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
stoovie wrote:I also agree, and do believe there are some cards that people may run short of if they are planning on building more than a few of these decks. That's why we have this thread. I think there are probably quite a few people out there that have lots of some cards, and sort supply of others.

I do have a short list of cards which I am hearing about more than others. Particularly cards (like Unexpected Difficulties) which are in every deck. But again, it's something people can post here about. I'm sure there are a large number of excess commons, uncommons and starter cards out there, you just have to ask. :)
See, and two years ago at GenCon, I brought about 4 boxes of old commons to pitch to the guys who make the card towers...

By Mogor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Borgified Tribble wrote:A remark not on a game problem, but on a rarity problem: you ask for too much copies of "Persis". While this card is declared as a common, it's much more difficult to get ahold of. I personally also have problems with the amounts of copies of "Timescape", "Shady Ressources", "Grathon Tolar", "Magnetic Field Disruptions" (for whatever reason) and "Unexpected Difficulties". Any swaps or donations of those cards would be appreciated, but I feel it's more important to get rid of some of the Persis'es in those decks.
give me a week or two to finish sorting through my collection and, I'll be happy to mail off a load of those cards to whoever wants em.

By Barry110
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I personally also have problems with the amounts of copies of "Timescape", "Shady Ressources", "Grathon Tolar", "Magnetic Field Disruptions" (for whatever reason) and "Unexpected Difficulties".
I have available 4 of the above 5 cards in quantity.

Shady Resources x17
Magnestic Field Disruptions x3
Timescape x14
Unexpected Difficulties x9

If anyone is interested - shoot me an email. barry_mcphee@hotmail.com

All the Best
Barry
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Jaybird wrote:Not sure if I missed it, but is there some sort of master list of all the cards needed to build the PT decks? I think I would prefer to use that just to see what cards I have/need as opposed to going through each deck list one by one. Would anyone else be interested in something like that?
I'll see about putting this together for you.

-crp

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Jaybird wrote:Not sure if I missed it, but is there some sort of master list of all the cards needed to build the PT decks? I think I would prefer to use that just to see what cards I have/need as opposed to going through each deck list one by one. Would anyone else be interested in something like that?
Yeah, I was actually thinking about the same thing recently. Once the last deck is into the deck builder, it should actually be fairly easy to create a checklist from there.

By FutureGuy
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
One of the very best ways to get some transwarp decks together is to run a transwarp sealed event. The entry should be free, but each player donates the decks to the TD at the end of the event, who sends them to the CC!

By doing so, we can send them to communities who are starting to play this great game.

The way I see it, I would rather have my spare cards being used by new players, instead of taking up space in my wardrobe!

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
I'm going to be prettying it up later (ie: letting you pick which deck or decks you want a checklist for), but for now, here's a quick and dirty tool that gives you a checklist of what cards are needed to build exactly one copy of each Transwarp deck currently in the 'Featured Decks' list.

https://www.trekcc.org/decklists/index. ... =checklist

Enjoy.
And dig out all your Pinned Downs. ;-)

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Awesome! Thanks Chris. :)
Question for noob

To his location (but anywhere at that location - p[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]