Now it's time for use to choose the regular effect. There's a bit of room left on the card, but if the regular effect gets to big, there won't be any lore on the card - so be mindful of that. It's your job to submit your ideas for the card's regular effect. We're going to be accepting submissions from the community at large, just like we did for card concepts and gametext. Here are the rules for this round:
1. Submissions are due on or before MIDNIGHT (server time, GMT-5) on Sunday, 13 April 2008.
2. Each person may send in one (1) submission that contains a single idea for Consume Me!'s regular effect.
3. Submissions must be sent via Private Message (PM) to Administrator. You can use this link to send a message.
4. Submissions should be worded as you want them to appear on the actual card. Elements that are tied to storyline - such a specific skills - should be abstracted. (Example: Instead of submitting "Unless you have Anthropology, Physics and Science", please submit "Unless you have skill, skill and skill" as the requirement.)
5. Make sure to differentiate between requirements (in bold) and text that is not a requirement.
6. You may not alter or change the current game text in any way. You are only suggesting the regular effect in front of the current game text.
Once we receive all the submissions, the design team will select a small sample of them for you to choose from via a community vote. (Give us some time, as this likely to take awhile.) Sound good?
If you have any questions, please post them here. Otherwise, we look forward to reading your ideas and moving forward.
BCSWowbagger wrote:ON YOUR DESK BY THE END OF THE DAY, you creamy monsters.