Check out the trials and troubles of the first Will of the Collective, where the community designed a card for the first time!

Which version should become the final game text for Consume Me!?

Option #1 (Top Deck)
57%
Option #2 (Stop a weenie + top deck)
43%
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
This is supposed to be a fun, positive experience for everyone. We don't need to have finger pointing and anything like that, okay? If this card doesn't end up where you want it, I hope that will encourage you to participate that much more in next year's... spread the word more, generate more interest.

I am excited to see how this card turns out!

-crp
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
I have had suggestions picked for each step that asked for entries and none have won. I'm still having fun regardless. I do like to make arguments for my picks. My apologies if I made this less fun for anyone else.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
The Guardian wrote:I have had suggestions picked for each step that asked for entries and none have won. I'm still having fun regardless. I do like to make arguments for my picks. My apologies if I made this less fun for anyone else.
No worries. I just want everyone to have fun, period. No matter what the finished card looks like.

Start thinking of story for this card, because that's coming next - submit your ideas for the story behind this card!

-crp

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Linkan wrote:Well, to bad the dilemma will be useless unless you get a consume dilemma also.
That's not such a big problem since cards already to exist to address that like Vacation from the Continuum. Also I've seen a Dark Pursuit deck that seems to let you draw 5-10 extra dilemmas no matter how many you attempt with. Consume Me is clearly a carrot card for consume. So it'll be a carrot for increasing the dilemma draw as well; that's not a bad thing.

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]

German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]