Check out the trials and troubles of the first Will of the Collective, where the community designed a card for the first time!

By Gumbo
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
How to put the entire community off of the "will of the collective" card design idea...
Borgified Tribble wrote:Maybe Will Hoskin could be an alternative used in these cases 8)
:cheersR:

By nick22zz
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Does this dilemma become cumulative?

If your opponent puts two of these underneath a mission, does that mean two people are killed? Or is this like Tragic Turn?

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
nick22zz wrote:Does this dilemma become cumulative?

If your opponent puts two of these underneath a mission, does that mean two people are killed? Or is this like Tragic Turn?
"When" is a effect that happens only once per trigger. Someone can't play more than one of these in the same mission attempt anyway; and one that is already under a mission from a previous attempt does not affect (or affected by) another copy that is played.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
When The Riker Slide is consumed, it is never faced and encounters no issues in that regard. Every card that is consumed by another card is done so one at a time and even if it wasnt, simultaneous triggers are resolved in the order of choice of the person who's turn it is. Since he has no other recourse but to have them both occur, they both occur. You just could pick a different skill for each.

By RedDwarf (Unjustly Banned)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Jaybird wrote:I think he's asking what if two are consumed at once. Right? Sure, you can't set this up, because you can only play one at a time, but it could happen by luck. I'd say in that case two people are killed, one for each dilemma.
This happened to me at the pre-release. Two copies were consumed by my opponent's Tragic Turn. It was a massacre. :cry:

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
RedDwarf wrote:
Jaybird wrote:I think he's asking what if two are consumed at once. Right? Sure, you can't set this up, because you can only play one at a time, but it could happen by luck. I'd say in that case two people are killed, one for each dilemma.
This happened to me at the pre-release. Two copies were consumed by my opponent's Tragic Turn. It was a massacre. :cry:
Just keep in mind that Tragic Turn isn't placed on the mission (and activates its text) until after the Consume cost is payed.

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
CFHollister wrote:
RedDwarf wrote:
Just keep in mind that Tragic Turn isn't placed on the mission (and activates its text) until after the Consume cost is payed.
Yeah but it wasn't actually my Tragic Turn; it was my Guillotine...:twisted:

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
My dilemma stack was: Tragic Turn, All-Consuming Evil, The Clown: Guillotine.

Tragic Turn consumes 2 things and goes on the mission.
All-Consuming Evil goes on top of the dillemma pile.
Guillotine consumes 3 things, including the All-Consuming Evil he just faced, and a second copy of All-Consuming Evil. (Charlie said we could play with the AI All-Consuming Evil he gave us at the start of the tournament.) The second copy wasn't set up, it was just a happy accident.

The up-shot is, All-Consuming Evil helped me kill a lot of his guys really fast, the end.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Mogor wrote:youch, that must have hurt big. So thats two kills for all consuming followed by 3 more for gulloutine?
Wouldnt it be one for riker slide, then TT, then next riker slide, then TT, then guillotine, then another possible guillotine, then TT again = 6-7 kills for 5 underneath.

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Hoss-Drone wrote:
Mogor wrote:youch, that must have hurt big. So thats two kills for all consuming followed by 3 more for gulloutine?
Wouldnt it be one for riker slide, then TT, then next riker slide, then TT, then guillotine, then another possible guillotine, then TT again = 6-7 kills for 5 underneath.
Yeah that's what happened. He might have had some [Voy] trickery to get out of some of the kills though, but the best part about All-Consuming Evil and Guillotine is that The Doctor (and his cousins in WYLB) can't save you from them.

By Mogor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hoss-Drone wrote:
'
I don't think riker slide applys to tt due to the fact that you never actually face rikers slide when the kill happens

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Both these ideas have elements that interest me as[…]

Done.

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]