Check out the trials and troubles of the first Will of the Collective, where the community designed a card for the first time!
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Mogor wrote:I don't think riker slide applys to tt due to the fact that you never actually face rikers slide when the kill happens
Tragic Turn doesn't check if you are facing a dilemma. It checks if a dilemma was responsible for the death. Something like Nanite Attack would also apply at that mission.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
The Guardian wrote:
Mogor wrote:I don't think riker slide applys to tt due to the fact that you never actually face rikers slide when the kill happens
Tragic Turn doesn't check if you are facing a dilemma. It checks if a dilemma was responsible for the death. Something like Nanite Attack would also apply at that mission.
Well thats actually not true because Nanite attack loses its identity as a dilemma when its a damage marker. The more appropriate analogy would be that when Bre'nan ritual and TT are on a mission together, TT will trigger off the Bre'nan. Which btw actually happened in a game tonight. :twisted:

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Both these ideas have elements that interest me as[…]

Done.

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]