Concept C - 28%
Concept G - 19%
Concept A - 8%
Concept E - 8%
Concept H - 8%
Concept J - 8%
Concept B - 7%
Concept I - 4%
Concept F - 2%
Concept D - 1%
To refresh your memory, here is Concept C:
A dilemma whose effect occurs only when the dilemma is consumed.This concept was submitted by Franklin Kenter (MilesStuntDouble) who has dubbed it "Consume Me!" Keep in mind this is just the play testing title - you will be able to pick the card's final name much later in the process.
So, now it's time for the next step. As you can see, the design team has given you the timing for the card's ability. It's your job to fill in the rest and submit your ideas for the card's remaining game text. We're going to be accepting submissions from the community at large, just like we did for card concepts. Here are the rules for this round:
1. Submissions are due on or before MIDNIGHT (server time, GMT-5) on Sunday, 16 March 2008.
2. Each person may send in one (1) submission that contains a single idea for Consume Me!'s game text.
3. Submissions must be sent via Private Message (PM) to Administrator. You can use this link to send a message.
4. Submissions should be worded as you want them to appear on the actual card. Elements that are tied to storyline - such a specific skills - should be abstracted. (Example: Instead of submitting "Unless you have Anthropology, Physics and Science", please submit "Unless you have skill, skill and skill" as the requirement.)
5. Make sure to differentiate between requirements (in bold) and text that is not a requirement.
6. You may choose to rewrite the existing line of game text, but your text must strictly adhere to the chosen concept.
Once we receive all the submissions, the design team will select a small sample of them for you to choose from via a community vote. (Give us some time, as this likely to take awhile.) Sound good?
If you have any questions, please post them here. Otherwise, we look forward to reading your ideas and moving forward.
BCSWowbagger wrote:ON YOUR DESK BY THE END OF THE DAY, you creamy monsters.