A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.

By FutureGuy
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
We have a great bunch of people posting here on a regular basis and I am sure that more than one of you play some of the aforementioned consoles online.

So if you have a code/gamertag, why not post it here so we can get together and have a laugh!

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
I've got a Wii that's online... unfortunately the code is 85 characters long, and changes for every game. Stupid Wii. If anybody wants it though, I can look it up later tonight...

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
MidnightLich wrote:I wonder if we could add an XBoxLive Gamer Tag field to our forum profiles...
Yep, easily enough.
But then you'd have to go looking for a specific person, instead of having an index that you can see them all at once.

By stoovie (Matthyas Kiraly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I'm pretty sure my xBox Live and PS Online usernames are all the same, Stoovie. Don't know about the Wii though. It kinda has a life of it's own...

I have a small mountain of games for the 360, very little for the PS3, and a bunch of the staples for the Wii.

I just don't find enough time to play nowadays (online or otherwise), but if there was some sort of League, I *may* be able to make room in my horrendously hectic schedule. ;)

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Xbox 360: AdmiralDanny

Staying on a Star Trek theme, has anyone got Legacy for the 360?
Ambassador
By Linkan (Torbjörn Lindquist)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Architect
MidnightLich wrote:Think we could make an STCCG program for XBL? :)

-crp
I use meebo.com for ICQ and MSN. The other day I just realised that Web 2.0 would be a viable way to build a STCCG online gaming software! To bad I don't know enough to do it myself :(

By stoovie (Matthyas Kiraly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Danny wrote:Staying on a Star Trek theme, has anyone got Legacy for the 360?
Yeah, I never knew years of playing Starfleet Command would come in handy. Did reasonably well in this game. Love to play this online with people here. :)
Is Sedis a captain?

He's already a [Univ] fucking skill hoss (tm)... […]

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're rig[…]

Alpha Argratha

If I have Alpha 5 Approach plus Argratha as […]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]