A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.

By McKennsy
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I watched the pilot of Fringe last night. I'd have to say me reaction was .....Meh :(

I'll probably keepo watching, but I wont be running home to catch each episode.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
McKennsy wrote:I watched the pilot of Fringe last night. I'd have to say me reaction was .....Meh :(

I'll probably keepo watching, but I wont be running home to catch each episode.
I've already stopped.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Just caught the Sanctuary pilot. Not too bad but I don't think it'll make it. Reminded me to much of Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
Also just a small note, I couldn't help but notice Martin Wood took quite a few Stargate Atlantis Actors with him when he started this show. I think I counted like 4-5 just from the first viewing.

By TBT (Robert Dawson)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Australian National Champion 2015
Bulliebuddy wrote:Just caught the Sanctuary pilot. Not too bad but I don't think it'll make it. Reminded me to much of Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
Also just a small note, I couldn't help but notice Martin Wood took quite a few Stargate Atlantis Actors with him when he started this show. I think I counted like 4-5 just from the first viewing.
I'm thinking about downloading that, but I think I'm getting close to my download limit, and I want to be able to get the next episode of Atlantis asap. Best. Mid-Season Cliffhanger. Ever.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Its on hulu.com if you wanna check it out but they've been rerunning it on scifi like crazy.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Nothing new this year has really grabbed me although I'm watching a few of them (Life on Mars, My Own Worst Enemy, Crusoe) to see if they'll catch on with me.
Heroes rules in my opinion. That's far and away my favorite show. I'm also anxious for BSG to return for the last half of its final season. I'll probably watch the prequel series, Caprica, if and when it ever starts airing.
I also watch Life (glad they brought it back), Pushing Daisies, and Smallville (I think it's on its last legs though since Lex is MIA).
Other than that, I'm still pissed that Journeyman and Moonlight got cancelled.

My :twocents:
 -  
ThomasRiker wrote:Heroes rules in my opinion. That's far and away my favorite show.
I wonder how many others would enjoy discussing it. I hasten to discuss it here for fear of spoiling the show for others. In any case, last week's ending was AWESOME!

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
The Guardian wrote:
ThomasRiker wrote:Heroes rules in my opinion. That's far and away my favorite show.
I wonder how many others would enjoy discussing it. I hasten to discuss it here for fear of spoiling the show for others. In any case, last week's ending was AWESOME!
Can you believe they did what they did at the start of yesterday's episode!?!? I wont say any more about that at the risk of spoilers, but WOW.
 -  
Escape Artist wrote:
The Guardian wrote:
Can you believe they did what they did at the start of yesterday's episode!?!? I wont say any more about that at the risk of spoilers, but WOW.
Would that be for or against creating a new spoiler-rated thread to discuss Heroes?

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
We could start a "Heroes" episode topic and put "Spoiler Alert", so that anyone who hadn't seen this week's episode would know not to click on it.

This week's show really knocked my socks off!

By Foreman
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
ThomasRiker wrote:We could start a "Heroes" episode topic and put "Spoiler Alert", so that anyone who hadn't seen this week's episode would know not to click on it.

This week's show really knocked my socks off!
This season is waaaaay better than season 2. Still good plot twists, but we get to see some action too. I hope it stays this good.

By McKennsy
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Just a quick note , can people pleae think before they posts things. Some people here are watching shows a few weeks behind you, or in some cases a whole season behind.

Nobody has done it yet, but you know that it'll happen :cross:

As for Heroes....I've seen the first 3 episodes and I'm not very impressed.

I know that, when this was ruled, it was intended[…]

Deck Design Strategy

I agree with @stressedoutatumc . The way I like[…]

I get the FL 100-0....game over in 10 minutes due […]

The deck qualifies, but the tournament currently[…]