A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.

By Altoid
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Link to your Favorite (Non-Trek) Podcasts

Keith and the Girl - two former clowns in NYC talk about stuff [rated R, those under 17 not admitted without parent]

Adam Carolla Radio Show - Morning show in L.A. American Genius

Car Talk - NPR weekly show where people ask about their car troubles.

Juvenile Brain Trust - Michael teaches his children about NC-17 stuff. He's going to burn for this

Hardcore History - Was Alexander the Great as bad a person as Hitler? What was the greatest army of all time? Which U.S. President was the worst? Hardcore History discusses the issues and questions history fans love.

Common Sense with Dan Carlin - politically-independent "forward-thinking pragmatist" looks at the events shaping our world through a uniquely American lens

Armchair Survivor - married couple in Ohio talk about each week's episode of Survivor (records on Thursday nights)

Make It So - British guys try to talk about Star Trek but it usually degenerates

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Altoid also neglects to mention that Car Talk is one of the funniest shows around, it just happens to cover car repair and some other things. I've learned more listening to that show than I ever imagined I could about my car. Love it!

Aside from that, I love listening to [url=feed://www.npr.org/rss/podcast.php?id=35]Wait, Wait...Don't Tell Me[/url], also from NPR. It's their weekly current events quiz show, lots of good jokes and guests every week. They've got a rotating panel of news and comedy folks who play for pride and comment on all the stories. Keeps me sane Monday mornings on my way to and from work. (iTunes Direct Link)

I also watch [url=feed://www.g4tv.com//thefeed/podcasts/19/The_D ... odcast.xml]The Feed[/url] from G4's Attack of the Show every weeknight. I don't get G4 anymore at home, so I like to at least keep up on tech/geek news, even if it's only a couple minutes a day. (iTunes Direct Link)

I do listen to Section 31 when they have new shows. Thanks to the S31 team for all their hard work!
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
I have a nice short list:

Coverville is a podcast that plays nothing but covers of popular music.

Fear The Boot - tabletop roleplaying and a little bit more

The Bugle - because I need impartial news somewhere :wink:

Last.fm - trying this one out, your mileage will vary.
Last bumped by Altoid on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:36 pm.

I guess we should have done "What can we do[…]

Jared FW Kris 100-35

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]