A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Well, I'm here again, and looking around. Now there's a Buzz board for totally Non-Trek stuff, and that's cool. I thought that this would belong here.

I know that you all hate me, and guess what? I REALLY hate some of you. But this time I refuse to name names, I don't want to start a meaningless feud filled with flames, or get banned again. :thumbsdown:

Anyway, one name I WILL mention is Stoovie, as I REALLY wonder why, after four years of not talking to me anymore and basically totally ignoring me, he won't accept my apology for "going berserk and bashing everybody's favorite show." See the "I HATE Enterprise! (And this is why!)" post on the old D board, if you can find it, to see what I mean. Because when I hate something, I REALLY REALLY REALLY hate it!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Because I do really mean it, I AM SORRY!!

But he probably has his own personal reasons for snubbing me and disregarding my exisistence. I just don't know what they are!

He and I used to have a great online friendly relationship. He'd sned me stuff, I'd send him stuff, we'd e-mail back and forth about Aussie stuff, and I really enjoyed all that!

But those days are over.....and apparently they will never return.

Oh well. Poor poor pitiful me, right?

Like I said before, let the bashing begin.....

By whampiri
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
so? I know people who never want and will never talk to me again despite my appologies.I think i'll just about get over it.I suggest you start building a bridge and do the same. :thumbsup:

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Actually, for the most part, I believe in burning my bridges.

I also believe in revenge and retaliation for wrongs committed against me.

Incidentally I also believe in holding long grudges. Takei-Shatner, anyone?

All of this does not make me a bad person, it just proves I believe in justice and criminals getting what they deserve.

Next rant topic, please.....

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
whatever.... :roll:

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Lousy [SF] lover.....

Into a black hole with you and everybody like you, never to return! :P :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
We need a [SF] emoticon that repeatedly goes up in flames.

(and a [Maq] while you are at it, or heck just one for each affiliations)

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Trek Is Cool wrote:Lousy [SF] lover.....

Into a black hole with you and everybody like you, never to return! :P :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Out of curiosity, if you were to change your signature to "I hate Enterprise! Why does everyone keep picking on me?" would you actually ever need to create the body of a text again? You could just submit blank messages and have people read your signature; it would almost be identical to your previous messages, and it would save you time in the long run.

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Just for the record "talk about everything" doesn't mean "bash who you want". The same rules still apply here regarding everything but topic of discussion.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Maelwys wrote:Just for the record "talk about everything" doesn't mean "bash who you want". The same rules still apply here regarding everything but topic of discussion.
Thank you, in all seriousness I hope people will start taking this to heart. Even if it's self-inflicted. I usually skip posts by certain users because of this and I don't want to miss any information of value.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trek Is Cool wrote:Lousy [SF] lover.....

Again...
flrazor wrote:whatever.... :roll:

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Maelwys wrote:Just for the record "talk about everything" doesn't mean "bash who you want". The same rules still apply here regarding everything but topic of discussion.
My bad, although in my defence, the thread title (and his opening comments) actually invited it. :(

By Corwinamber (Francis Koziolek)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Again. We see this again.

As Shatner said on SNL "Get a life!!!" I believe he also said it was just a TV show.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation