A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.

Do you not like me, or what?

Sure
5%
Nope
25%
Don't Care
20%
Huh?
50%

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
FirstEditionFanatic wrote:I mean to read the unauthorized biography on him soon. that should be good!
I wouldn't hold your breath. When you're second in command of your own religion, I think you have more the enough lawyers in your ranks to stop a pesky unauthorized biography from hitting the shelves.
FirstEditionFanatic wrote:Meanwhile, guys, (that includes you, Maggie), don't assume that just cause I have Asperger's that I'm overly religious. Nothing could be father from the truth!

People, get your facts straight, already!
Why would people think that? Is there a supposed link between Asperger's and religious zealotry?

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Is this the ill famed 'self-diagnosed aspergers' that people with horrible social skills claim to have to make themselves feel better, or did you get identified by a doctor?

Also: The only reason you hate Tom Cruise is because you have decided his wife is an object and you desire her?

You sure you're not from the 1930s?

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Is this the ill famed 'self-diagnosed aspergers' that people with horrible social skills claim to have to make themselves feel better, or did you get identified by a doctor?
A doctor diagnosed me in 1998, not that it's any of your business.
Also: The only reason you hate Tom Cruise is because you have decided his wife is an object and you desire her?
Dude, are you ignorant or something? I clearly said why I hate Tom Cruise!

Also, I really like babes with big boobs!
You sure you're not from the 1930s?
That doesn't even deserve an answer! How stupid!

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
So what kind of excitement do you want?
Now that you mention it another flame war would be nice!

I want the kind of excitement that makes you look forward to checking this board every day. The GeorgeCarlin.com BBS was exactly that back in the late '90's-early 2000's. ANything, and I mean ANYTHING went on that site!

I also would like it if certain people didn't get along, like me and FC. Then we could argue back and forth, and you, the impartial observer, could root for the side you think is funnier!

But hey, all of this can wait until the NEW YEAR! MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYBODY!

AND GOOD WILL TOWARD ALL PEOPLE!

"FEF"

P.S. I saw this somewhere and I love it:

GOD BLESS THE WHOLE WORLD
NO EXCEPTIONS

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
FirstEditionFanatic wrote:
So what kind of excitement do you want?
Now that you mention it another flame war would be nice!

I want the kind of excitement that makes you look forward to checking this board every day. The GeorgeCarlin.com BBS was exactly that back in the late '90's-early 2000's. ANything, and I mean ANYTHING went on that site!

I also would like it if certain people didn't get along, like me and FC. Then we could argue back and forth, and you, the impartial observer, could root for the side you think is funnier!

But hey, all of this can wait until the NEW YEAR! MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYBODY!

AND GOOD WILL TOWARD ALL PEOPLE!

"FEF"

P.S. I saw this somewhere and I love it:

GOD BLESS THE WHOLE WORLD
NO EXCEPTIONS
So you WANTED this poll to be everyone choosing Hate?

You have major issues...

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Once again, I ask this.

Now it seems you guys don't like MSD, or Franklin, because he thinks for himself and forms his own opinions about things. Like me!

Are you guys gonna start shouting at each other? Cause that would add some actual excitement to this board, like I want!

Well? :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted:

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
FirstEditionFanatic wrote:Now it seems you guys don't like MSD, or Franklin, because he thinks for himself and forms his own opinions about things.
It's not that. MSD seems to apply a mathematical logic to anything which isn't specifically covered by the rules, and as other people have pointed out, that doesn't entirely work. Trouble is, as intelligence goes up (and there are a few intelligent people on the boards), interpersonal skills often go down (probably why so many geniuses become recluses), so the expression of their ideas normally rides shotgun with arrogance (a trait which normally doesn't work well in groups). That's why he seems to draw so much heat.
FirstEditionFanatic wrote:Like me!
No... that's not it. I think you're just a firebrand.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Danny wrote:
FirstEditionFanatic wrote:Now it seems you guys don't like MSD, or Franklin, because he thinks for himself and forms his own opinions about things.
It's not that. MSD seems to apply a mathematical logic to anything which isn't specifically covered by the rules, and as other people have pointed out, that doesn't entirely work. Trouble is, as intelligence goes up (and there are a few intelligent people on the boards), interpersonal skills often go down (probably why so many geniuses become recluses), so the expression of their ideas normally rides shotgun with arrogance (a trait which normally doesn't work well in groups). That's why he seems to draw so much heat.
:thumbsup:

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Danny wrote:
:thumbsup:

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.