A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
It just seems weird to me, that's all. I mean, not wanting to address something directly, because of the people that hate spoilers.

Like saying something backwards-like, or some stupid shit like that. I think it's stupid! I say, be brutally honest, blunt and completely direct about everything!

As for spoiler-haters. Screw 'em, I say! I LOVE spoilers! I always wanted to see EVERYTHING and know EVERYTHING about something before it is officially released!

I just thought I would get this off my chest. Later, bye for now!

"FEF"

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
This is what the "foes" section of the "friends and foes" part of the user control panel is for. Type in the name of the person you don't want to hear from, their posts get hidden unless you decide you want to click on them and read them. Very handy!

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
FirstEditionFanatic wrote:It just seems weird to me, that's all.
Umm... it was a joke? He was telling a 'completely unrelated story' that was 'completely made up' about some 'completely fictional people' like Darb... which was just a funny way to mask a completely true story about Brad. It was a joke, that's all. Ha ha ha.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Umm... it was a joke? He was telling a 'completely unrelated story' that was 'completely made up' about some 'completely fictional people' like Darb... which was just a funny way to mask a completely true story about Brad. It was a joke, that's all. Ha ha ha.
Oh. All right, that's cool!

Merry Christmas, everybody!

The number of dilemmas that get put on a ship is[…]

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]

Thanks all. I have my handle as my name, I didn&rs[…]