A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Hi folks,

I'm going to try Twitch streaming on a semi-regular basis. I'll be on most nights on or around midnight Eastern for an hour or two. I'll mostly be playing Magic: the Gathering Arena, but am open to requests if I know someone's watching. I expect I'll be starting either tonight or tomorrow night.

If you want to watch me pretend to know what I'm doing (spoiler alert: I don't), you can follow me at twitch.tv/okcoyote.
Last edited by OKCoyote on Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
 -  
Update: I'll start Wednesday night. Watching me grind annoying budget decks to earn gold is boring, and tomorrow I work late. Wednesday I can get on and draft.
 -  
Couple false starts on this as I had connection issues, but I'll be on again tonight at midnight Eastern to open my 50 pre-order packs of War of the Spark.
 -  
War of the Spark pack opening took place and is available on YouTube for viewing.

Today at 2 pm Eastern, I plan on streaming again - this time a sealed War of the Spark event on MtG Arena.
 -  
Postponing this stream as company showed up. I'll let you know the next time I'm on.
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote:Suggest some streaming of 1E. :)
I tried that. It didn't take.
 -  
Hi folks. This week I got a major upgrade to my Internet service and I have a pretty good feeling that my connection and lag issues on previous attempts to stream on Twitch may finally be gone.

I'm looking forward to testing this out. I'm going to try streaming on Twitch tomorrow (Tuesday) hopefully around 12 pm Eastern, and again around midnight Tuesday night. Find me on www.twitch.tv/okcoyote.

I'll likely be playing Magic the Gathering: Arena or Slay the Spire, but if you have any requests, let me know; I'll play it if I have it.
 -  
I didn't stream today as I was feeling a little under the weather, but will probably still get on sometime tonight.
Deck Design Strategy

And something else ... In Mtg, we always used to […]

Another achievement cycle, another no-update of ne[…]

I know that, when this was ruled, it was intended[…]

I get the FL 100-0....game over in 10 minutes due […]