A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Iron Prime wrote:I signed up for the Loot Crate too. I need to cancel it now but the shipment for February was delayed... :-/
A friend says we have until March 5th to cancel and canceling won’t affect the Transformation loot crate we bought.

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Good to know. I think I will cancel tomorrow then.
First Edition Art Manager
By jjh (Johnny Holeva)
 - First Edition Art Manager
 -  
I'm splitting/drafting four boxes with a local Trek player (JD). Can't wait. I figure we have a decent chance to get the non-rare combiners x2 out of four boxes. Excessive duplication will be the enemy.

We'll see.

Can't wait for the Omega Supreme card. Outside of the loot box delay, I'm hoping that subscription/cancellation (I cancelled yesterday) goes smoothly.

And I am definitely in for the Devastator box set when that gets released.

Now all we need is some Organized Play. (no support so far here in San Diego)
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
jjh wrote:Now all we need is some Organized Play. (no support so far here in San Diego)
I'm 100% with your opinions about the survivability of the game with no OP support.

If OP support was there - I'd consider trying it out.

TK

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
They keep giving non-commital answers to OP - hopefully we'll get it with wave 3 or something...

:cross:
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Iron Prime wrote:If anyone ends up with a spare Optimus Prime Gleaming Commander for sale/trade please let me know.
That's Optimus Prime now a days? He looks completely different than what I remember...

TK

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
bosskamiura wrote:
Iron Prime wrote:If anyone ends up with a spare Optimus Prime Gleaming Commander for sale/trade please let me know.
That's Optimus Prime now a days?
He looks completely different than what I remember...

TK
No. It was a one-off for the combiner toys a couple years ago. He's still rocking the red and blue semi truck thing (or lorry if you're of the EU persuasion)

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Got that Prime for my son.
I hope those that got cards are having fun. We're hoping to build new decks at my house to wait out the blizzard.

In other news LootCrate (for Omega Supreme) got pushed back again. Man I hope they never release a promo this way again... :?
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
So, my luck at buying wave 2 packs is weird. Each of the 3 times I bought some packs I've got a Rare character card.

All 3 times it's been Grimlock.
By jjh (Johnny Holeva)
 -  
CrimsonRavage wrote:So, my luck at buying wave 2 packs is weird. Each of the 3 times I bought some packs I've got a Rare character card.

All 3 times it's been Grimlock.
The odds there are astronomical!

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
I bought two boxes of Wave 3. Each had the same ultra-rare bot.

My friend bought several packs packs from two different Target stores. He got two ultra-rares ... both were the same and both were the ones I had. Weird collation.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Weird.

I can't compete with that but both my son and I got backs that had Sludge as the rare character and Dinobot Enigma as the rare battle card. Kinda nice to get a dinobot and they're enigma.

Omega Supreme as been a blast, and the full details of the Devastator deck are out there if you want those. (release is soon I think)

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
Iron Prime wrote:Weird.

I can't compete with that but both my son and I got backs that had Sludge as the rare character and Dinobot Enigma as the rare battle card. Kinda nice to get a dinobot and they're enigma.

Omega Supreme as been a blast, and the full details of the Devastator deck are out there if you want those. (release is soon I think)
Friday, March 29
By jjh (Johnny Holeva)
 -  
I'm meeting up with some local San Diego players this Thursday. Hoping it's a fun group and to get some games in. Still wish WotC would market this game with Organized Play, but the grassroots stuff I'm seeing via online efforts is inspiring.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation