A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
They spoiled the 1st Soundwave card on the Facebook page. Head on over!
(for those of you who lapsed: Wave 3 will be based on the 'Seige' toyline. So altmodes from before they came to earth, and ranks in the names because the war is in full swing)

Also: if anyone has solved the Omega Supreme puzzle please PM me....

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Iron Prime wrote:They spoiled the 1st Soundwave card on the Facebook page. Head on over!
(for those of you who lapsed: Wave 3 will be based on the 'Seige' toyline. So altmodes from before they came to earth, and ranks in the names because the war is in full swing)

Also: if anyone has solved the Omega Supreme puzzle please PM me....
I haven’t yet.

We should make a side event at Continentals for us transformer tcg players lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
:thumbsup:
First Edition Art Manager
By jjh (Johnny Holeva)
 - First Edition Art Manager
 -  
Still very much enjoying the game here in San Diego. We haven't been able to reach critical mass on an actual tournament, but a great local Magic shop hosts "Thursday Night Bot Fights" weekly for fun casual gaming.

Question: What deck are you having the most fun playing?

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
jjh wrote:Still very much enjoying the game here in San Diego. We haven't been able to reach critical mass on an actual tournament, but a great local Magic shop hosts "Thursday Night Bot Fights" weekly for fun casual gaming.

Question: What deck are you having the most fun playing?
I’m enjoying dinobots and trying to work on an omega deck.

My son loves his double primes.

It’s definately a fun game and I feel once tournament support is done better it might reach more. The sale numbers for this quarter will show us better how it’s doing.

Sounds like if I come to San Diego I better pack my transformer cards

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I'm having fun with Omega Supreme - even though the deck isn't the best. It's all blue except for Thermal Weaponry. Getting ready to build a Predacon Deck.

My son LOVES playing as Optimus Maximus or as double primes. Can't shake him on those. :D

A place about half an hour from me does Thursday night Bots. Once school is out I'm hoping to take my son there a few times this summer. They start just late enough I can't take him on a school night... :?

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Iron Prime wrote:I'm having fun with Omega Supreme - even though the deck isn't the best. It's all blue except for Thermal Weaponry. Getting ready to build a Predacon Deck.

My son LOVES playing as Optimus Maximus or as double primes. Can't shake him on those. :D

A place about half an hour from me does Thursday night Bots. Once school is out I'm hoping to take my son there a few times this summer. They start just late enough I can't take him on a school night... :?
Our small Monday group is being iffy. I’m hoping to start a Sunday group at a shop a half an hour away. Hopefully it’ll work out esp with the sets and new promos

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Also for you OS fans: check out Unconventional Flying Object on the FB group! Gonna be great!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Siege is out! Grabbed a box and been having fun with my son. Manged all 3 Firecons and 2 Firecon Flame so I an build a pure orange aggro deck. No Super Rares though.

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Iron Prime wrote:Siege is out! Grabbed a box and been having fun with my son. Manged all 3 Firecons and 2 Firecon Flame so I an build a pure orange aggro deck. No Super Rares though.

My friend played a Firecon all orange deck at a tournament this past weekend and went 2-2. He got smoked by a deck that removed all upgrades on his bots.

I played a deck using lots of Pierce and black icon cards. Also went 2-2.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Nice!
I don't think Firecons are meant to be Tier 1 - but they are fun and nostalgic. Plus the art on those cards is top-notch! :twocents:
By jjh (Johnny Holeva)
 -  
FYI:
I'm organizing a monthly Transformers TCG tournament here in San Diego, California every Second Saturday of the month at Game Empire.

5037 Shawline St
San Diego, CA 92111
(858) 576-1525

5:00p start time. $10 entry. 3 rounds of constructed. August 10th is the next event. League promos for all participants. PM me with any questions. All are invited. Hope you can make it out!

"til all are one."
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
jjh wrote:FYI:
I'm organizing a monthly Transformers TCG tournament here in San Diego, California every Second Saturday of the month at Game Empire.

5037 Shawline St
San Diego, CA 92111
(858) 576-1525

5:00p start time. $10 entry. 3 rounds of constructed. August 10th is the next event. League promos for all participants. PM me with any questions. All are invited. Hope you can make it out!

"til all are one."
Is this the first one? Or has your event been running a while now? I don't play the game - but appreciate anyone's effort in promoting something that they love.

TK
By jjh (Johnny Holeva)
 -  
Supported OP started in May(?) for Transformers TCG. Up to that point, WotC had not even posted official tournament format rules! Definitely a Wild West environment.

Thankfully WotC has really stepped up their support in a BIG way: full rules, league foil promos, expansion promos, weekly rules roundups, huge presence at Origins/GenCon/Pax ($$,$$$).

I'm just enjoying the fun game and positive local community vibe. Last month (June) was the first time I'd run a tournament at Game Empire - they could not have been more accommodating. We had 8 players total and everyone had a good time. If I can repeat this monthly, I'd do it for the foreseeable future.

If anyone is interested in the growing San Diego scene, feel free to find our Group on Facebook: Search "San Diego Transformers TCG"

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Nice work!
If I'm ever in San Diego I'll try to hit you up!
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]