A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
How has Oberyn Martell not been mentioned yet? Granted, he only got one season and went out with one of the best sounds evah!

Edit: also good with Cersei <3

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
The High Sparrow to Cersei:
"Did you know that this chapel is one of the oldest structures in King's Landing? Before Baelor build this monstrosity of a sept around it? It was a simple altar, no names carved there, no vanity. That faith was clean. No vanity. Strip down the ornaments, the gold and what will we find? Something simple.And so it will be for all of us. Queens and fishermen alike. A young man came to us not long ago. Broken in body and in spirit. So much weighing him down. But piece by piece he unburdened himself. Let go of vanity, pride, anxiety... Until his his soul was so light, he flew like a bird. And he had much to tell about you... Confess!" "I am the Queen blabla." "Arrest her!"

:)

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
The High Sparrow can go fuck himself.

He denied me the Margaery walk of shame.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
This is not entirely true. It was beloved Cersei who denied sexy Margaery's strip by blowing up the sept. Killing all Tyrells. In the books they are very much alive.

Honorable mention to lap-dog Pycelle to Tywin:
"Each flower wants to grow the tallest, bloom the brightest. But sooner or later they get plugged. All I ever wanted, is to stay in the garden..." :)

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Mace Tyrell was real fun to have around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Capturing Related

Maybe add the [Pun] icon to the proposed definitio[…]

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]