A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.
  • 159 posts

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
I always thought the Raiders' Bo Jackson was the secret Tecmo Bowl weapon.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Blow Nose!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Life is Strange 3 is out now... BAD Mining Company... Felt like Twin Mirror regarding the story-arch. But it is better than Twin Mirror and has the typical LiS tissue moments. It is not as good as LiS1, who was a genre breaker and cannot be compared to the best game in this sector Detroit - Become Human. But it is overall good. I do recommend it.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Forgot to mention it, but Myst VR came out a couple weeks ago and it's very pretty. (And they finally added a randomizer so you can't just play by memory anymore).

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Someone shared with me a picture of the "dentist chair" from the new Myst. Hadn't seen it since its original release. Not sure if comfy viewer or torture device.

Hopefully the remake of Riven continues apace!
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Data's Socks wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:44 pm Hopefully the remake of Riven continues apace!
Sadly, doesn't look like the con this year had a Starry Expanse update, so I suspect they're in that sad chasm where you've shown off it can be done, it's not yet done, and now it's just that looooong slog of actually doing stuff without anything flashy to show for it.
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 -  
Community Contributor
I can't seem to stop playing The Outer Wilds VR mod. I call it VR's killer app.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
AllenGould wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:00 pm Sadly, doesn't look like the con this year had a Starry Expanse update, so I suspect they're in that sad chasm where you've shown off it can be done, it's not yet done, and now it's just that looooong slog of actually doing stuff without anything flashy to show for it.
Ah, true. One day the wahrks (or was there just one left, Gehn wasn't much of a conservationist) shall rise again.
Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]