A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.

Are there too many polls?

Yes
40%
No
12%
Dick and Balls
48%

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Community Contributor
bhosp wrote:
Look, I tried to write myself out of this narrative completely, but I found myself unable to do that. The next best thing is limiting myself to pointing and laughing.
He doesn't understand the purpose of humor. A 5 minute youtube video would cure him. I tried.

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
KillerB wrote:
bhosp wrote:
Look, I tried to write myself out of this narrative completely, but I found myself unable to do that. The next best thing is limiting myself to pointing and laughing.
He doesn't understand the purpose of humor. A 5 minute youtube video would cure him. I tried.
If you’re going to post odious people explaining “the purpose of humor”, I’d much rather hear Louis CK’s explanation than Jordan Petersen’s

-  
Architect
Community Contributor
bhosp wrote:
If you’re going to post odious people explaining “the purpose of humor”, I’d much rather hear Louis CK’s explanation than Jordan Petersen’s
True, get an expert, but what part about that video seemed incorrect?

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
KillerB wrote:
bhosp wrote:
The part where I’m admittedly too personally biased against Jordan Petersen specifically to take anything he says seriously.

-  
Architect
Community Contributor
bhosp wrote:
KillerB wrote:
bhosp wrote:
The part where I’m admittedly too personally biased against Jordan Petersen specifically to take anything he says seriously.
What are you biased about? Sure, he's a twitchy dude, but when it comes down to what makes people tick (his expertise) he's dead on.
Question for noob

Is the question how to report a [MQ] personnel in[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]