A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.

Corbexit

Hard
75%
Soft
25%

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Community Contributor
Nerdopolis Prime wrote:
This is why I think he dances to Amy Whinehouses rythms. NOT because I think he was on drugs. So it´s simply wrong to think that I accuse him of being a drug abuser.
I don't think you should've gotten a violation for that post. This absurdity is a violation of everyone's intelligence.

This goes back to my 'every trolls in their own way' rule. People don't want to accept they are just like me, the only difference is the Mirror Kira/Kai Winn metaphor Ben explained so well. RSVP BenHosp.
Last edited by KillerB on Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-  
Architect
Community Contributor
Kaiser wrote:Nobody cares about other people's attempts at explaining how they intended something, or weaseling out, why should they make an exception now.
If Andrea posted that we would've gotten a few White Knight explanations on why it was ok (calling people 'criminals' directly is a whole lot clearer then 'a song that implies someone's on drugs'). I guess people are growing tired of Nerdo's schtick. The bar lowered slightly for him.

I'll give Nerdo a little credit, a weak explanation is better then a false statement of pride. Which is what usually happens when a Good Tribe member has to eat a violation.

-  
Architect
Community Contributor
KillerB wrote:
I'll give Nerdo a little credit, a weak explanation is better then a false statement of pride. Which is what usually happens when a Good Tribe member has to eat a violation.
I should've caught up on the whole thread...
Nerdopolis Prime wrote: But no matter the outcome, the mods are those who make the decisions and I´ll stick with that. It doesn´t matter if I personally "approve" it or not. They are the bosses, so I have to accept what they say --- no whining from me.

By Nerdopolis Prime (Nerdopolis Prime)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
KillerB wrote:
KillerB wrote:
I should've caught up on the whole thread...
Nerdopolis Prime wrote: But no matter the outcome, the mods are those who make the decisions and I´ll stick with that. It doesn´t matter if I personally "approve" it or not. They are the bosses, so I have to accept what they say --- no whining from me.
Yes, reading grants certain advantages.
Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0