A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Do we have a sense on what day/time works for folks?

I'm thinking we should start on Bridge Crew, since it's a bit easier to drop-in/out (and if we have lotsa folks we can just split into multiple ships?
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 -  
Community Contributor
I'm a very evening-oriented person right now. 10 PM (Central time) and later is really when I'm free and flexible, because my 4-year-old is asleep and my wife is asleep.

Some weekend afternoons work as well, but they're spotty.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
I will point out two things for any lurkers interested in Bridge Crew since we're one person away from a full game there:

1. As alluded to earlier, the game is on both PC and PS4, and cross platform play is possible.

2. The game was a VR only title, but now no longer needs it, so don't let that be a barrier.
 -  
Community Contributor
Boffo97 wrote:I will point out two things for any lurkers interested in Bridge Crew since we're one person away from a full game there:

1. As alluded to earlier, the game is on both PC and PS4, and cross platform play is possible.

2. The game was a VR only title, but now no longer needs it, so don't let that be a barrier.
And I'll confirm that it is absolutely playable on non-VR PC (the controls assume you're flailing around like a muppet so they're really easy to use.)

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
I hope the AllenGould on uPlay is you, otherwise I just sent a friend request to a stranger. ;)

Not able to play right now, but figured that'd be good to have set up.
 -  
Community Contributor
Boffo97 wrote:I hope the AllenGould on uPlay is you, otherwise I just sent a friend request to a stranger. ;)
Close - I'm allen.gould :)
 -  
Community Contributor
Question for the Bridge Crew players - do you have the DLC (where you get the Ent-D bridge)?

Tried it out tonight and was pleasantly surprised.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
I do not. If we get a full crew together, I just might pick it up on the 28th when I get paid though. It's like $14.99 separate IIRC.
2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Awww, shucks! Glad you’re in a bigger area.[…]

I didn't want to knock anyone's choice while votin[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !