A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
After all the dizzing I have to say something: I am greatful for Charlie, Maggie, Ross and all the others making this game running. Just be clear: Without them this game would be dead! So: Thank you all for your work! Yeah, there have been silly cards and weired decisions but I am willing to take them. I am a Corbett-follower. John is nice, John is fun. He has done much for the game. I would love to see him back in office. And don't miss TK. Online play is the future!
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Thank you for your kind words, Sebastian. Will I be meeting you IRL this August?

By Nerdopolis Prime (Nerdopolis Prime)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Caretaker's Guest wrote:After all the dizzing I have to say something: I am greatful for Charlie, Maggie, Ross and all the others making this game running. Just be clear: Without them this game would be dead! So: Thank you all for your work! Yeah, there have been silly cards and weired decisions but I am willing to take them. I am a Corbett-follower. John is nice, John is fun. He has done much for the game. I would love to see him back in office. And don't miss TK. Online play is the future!
I agree, those are fine people. You are right, it is time to aknowledge their efforts, so a big thank you from me too. You guys rock. Also a big thank you to all playtesters for their precious time.
Yes, you too, Monty.

Not being a big suprise I´m not a Corbet-follower. Unfortunately his good/bad influence is somewhere 50/50. But other then that thank you for this motivation thread! Its good to see a post showing some love and care. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cheers

Nerdo

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Fine people on both sides.

By Nerdopolis Prime (Nerdopolis Prime)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
prylardurden wrote:Fine people on both sides.
I´m convinced of that. I tried to talk both sides into cooperation, but some are just unwilling. I guess too many years of disappointment and embitterment.

I guess we should have done "What can we do[…]

Jared FW Kris 100-35

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]