A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.

How often do you click on my "easter egg" links?

Never. Ever. Nope.
64%
Sporadically. But I like them. They surprise me.
18%
Occasionally. But they disappoint me.
9%
Sometimes. At least they tell me more about what you're writing about in the post.
No votes
0%
Often. I do guffaw a bit, so thanks for them.
No votes
0%
Always! You're a regular link hero!
9%
Man, my day hasn't begun until I've clicked to find one of your music videos and another favourite musician has found me.
No votes
0%

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Since I found out how-to, I often incorporate links to pics, vids, or other shiny things in posts and PMs. (OK, that link was really uncalled-for. But... mounted!)

Well, I think they're shiny. And I find them (A) relevant for the topic; or (B) generally awesome; or (C) funny.

I really love doing that -- looking for them, and putting them in. They're like easter eggs -- but easier to find, so also nice for lazy people. (Like me?)

It does cost a lot of time, though.
Now, I'd be thrilled if people appreciate them. I'd be equally happy (I think...?) if I find out that I could just as well save the time.

This poll is, kindly (and logically), restricted to people who read (most parts of) my posts. And since my posts are usually TL;DR, it logical that most of you'll just skip the poll altogether. 8)

Just choose which option suits your feelings best.

No need to elaborate -- except if you want, of course. :thumbsup:

PS:
Even a hateful outcome is in no way a guarantee that I will can actually stop linking.

You can also click on the tournament results and t[…]

No, because the set was released yesterday, so the[…]

New Tribbles set Bad Moon

Why has no one confirmed the obvious. [Trob] […]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during a […]