A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
As long as 2000 counts as post-2000, The Replacements. 41%, but 66% Viewer Rating.

I just recently came across a question on social media as to who my favorite fictional athlete was, and Shane Falco was an easy answer.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I do like T5, actually.
And Stealth prolly also counts -- it should be "so bad it's perhaps good" (is what friends tell me -- they think it's stupid), but I do genuinely like a lot of aspects, and hate none.
MaybeI can think of more, later.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
The 2016 Ghostbusters. And yes, I had this exact conversation with Julius Thursday night and it was quite difficult. [emoji51]

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise

By MrVorlon
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Do TV movies count? What about a tv movie that so few people watched that there is no Rotten Tomato score? If so, then I will say Virtuality.

For your original question, I will say X-Men: Dark Phoenix, but I only saw it once. That opinion might change once I get it on blu-ray.

By Nerdopolis Prime (Nerdopolis Prime)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote:The 2016 Ghostbusters. And yes, I had this exact conversation with Julius Thursday night and it was quite difficult. [emoji51]

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise
No doubt about it.

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
I thought for sure the Brendan Fraser “The Mummy” would qualify but somehow it’s at 53%.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
It's not gonna end up on my favorite lists anywhere, but I did certainly enjoy it: The Hustle; even saw it twice :-)

Also, Justice LEague and Suicide Squad have already been mentioned. In addition, Venom is still one of my favorite comic movies from last year. (don't know if it's just the critic score that counts, or the audience score)

And although it's nothing innovative, I did quite enjoy the retelling of Robin Hood last year (with Taron Egerton)
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
I originally found Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within (45% RT), and then it was pointed out that Speed Racer is only a 40%, which means that 60% of reviewers are Objectively Wrong.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Walking Tall :thumbsup:
Virtual Promos 2E

What is the status of promos 0 VP 353, 0 VP 354, a[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Keywords are written in lore, not implied Exc[…]

Capturing Related

Maybe add the [Pun] icon to the proposed definitio[…]

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]