A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.

By Merlok
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Ahoy!

I am new here. I used to play 1E back in College. I understand there is a 2E of this game and thank you to the Continuing Committee for keeping this game alive!

=/\=
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Prophet
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Merlok wrote:Ahoy!

I am new here. I used to play 1E back in College. I understand there is a 2E of this game and thank you to the Continuing Committee for keeping this game alive!

=/\=
Welcome, Merlok! We would be glad to get you plugged back into the scene, if you are interested. Just let us know your local area and we can direct you to a play group that is still alive and well near you. If you are interested in Second Edition, there are updated starter decks that are perfect for beginners that can be found using the site index page: https://www.trekcc.org/siteindex.php

Just click on the starter deck link next to your favorite affiliation and have fun!

By Merlok
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Ahoy Lore!

Thanks so much. I think not having players to play with years ago got me out of the game. It's nice now that this community exists. It will make it easier to find players in my area. I am very interested in playing again. I downloaded all of the 1E and 2E sets. Will the DeckPADD allow me to organize and put my decks in PDF to print them out the way the sets were organized for print?

=/\=
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Merlok wrote:Ahoy Lore!

Thanks so much. I think not having players to play with years ago got me out of the game. It's nice now that this community exists. It will make it easier to find players in my area. I am very interested in playing again. I downloaded all of the 1E and 2E sets. Will the DeckPADD allow me to organize and put my decks in PDF to print them out the way the sets were organized for print?

=/\=
Sadly, DeckPADD hasn’t been updated for years, so I wouldn’t recommend using it.

If you go to a page for a particular set, you will be able to get a file for it to print. You can also build decks in the deckbuilders for each of the editions. From there, you can generate a pdf of the deck to be printed and sleeved.

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Prophet
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Merlok wrote:Ahoy Lore!

=/\=
Also of note, we have a pretty vibrant online community if you do not have any players locally to get your STCCG fix. We currently have 2 Masters level gigs running concurrently, and there are other less competitive online tournaments happening just about every month. Feel free to jump into one in October / November!

By Merlok
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Sadly, DeckPADD hasn’t been updated for years, so I wouldn’t recommend using it.

If you go to a page for a particular set, you will be able to get a file for it to print. You can also build decks in the deckbuilders for each of the editions. From there, you can generate a pdf of the deck to be printed and sleeved.
Ahoy Jaziadzx8,

Thank you I will try it out.
Also of note, we have a pretty vibrant online community if you do not have any players locally to get your STCCG fix. We currently have 2 Masters level gigs running concurrently, and there are other less competitive online tournaments happening just about every month. Feel free to jump into one in October / November!
Ahoy Lore!

I will give jumping into some tournaments some thought.

=/\=

I guess we should have done "What can we do[…]

Jared FW Kris 100-35

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]