A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
So, I saw a YouTube video about this site and probably got a bit too addicted to it.

If you're old like me and remember Infocom games and similar adventure games fondly, you'll like this. AI Dungeon is an adventure game with an artificial intelligence providing the game's responses rather than a strict game engine. It's more for goofing around with than anything else as it basically operates as a simulation of a tabletop RPG with a Gamemaster who's favorite thing to say is "Um... sure. Let's go with that."

I started one today with a custom scenario of trying to eat in a restaurant, just went total stream of consciousness with it and about 5 minutes later was simultaneously the captain of the Starship Enterprise and the President of Vulcan. I have no idea how that happened.

The only flaw I've noticed so far is that it can lose track of relationships in story, thus leading to the most epic command in an adventure game ever on my part, and I quote, "divorce wife for being my sister".

If you're strange, I advise you check it out.
Deck Design Strategy

I agree with @stressedoutatumc . The way I like[…]

I get the FL 100-0....game over in 10 minutes due […]

The deck qualifies, but the tournament currently[…]

Yes your 5-three cost and 1-five cost were r[…]