A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.

By Nerdopolis Prime (Nerdopolis Prime)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
On January 30th, 2020, user John Corbett, aka KillerB applied for reinstatement of posting privileges in this forum in accordance with Rule 13d of the Code of Conduct.

I am pleased to announce that the moderators have decided to approve this application and restore Mr. Corbett's posting privileges effective immediately.

Furthermore, in the interests of granting Mr. Corbett a fresh start, the announced policy of suspending the accounts that had been used previously for ban evasion has been canceled. All such accounts have also had their posting privileges reinstated.

Also as an FYI, given that Rule 13 of the CoC only looks at violations within the past 6 months, Mr. Corbett has a completely clean record as far as Rule 11 violations go right now.
Welcome back John. I hope for the best and I´m looking forward to good and constructive chats.

Cheers

Nerdo

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Welcome back. 8) I hope you had a good rest on "Ban Island" as Nerdo calls it. And that you'll return with a fresh portion of relativistic (in the non-Einsteinian sense) capacity (if that is what you could use?), and keep continuing your ways of innovative / constructive input in the game. :thumbsup:
Even if it's 2e. :lol:
We can use all hands aboard -- also on forum.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
monty42 wrote:And the polls are open...
No you don't! :P Down, Monty. :lol: Or I'll have to make a fool of myself again with that baseball bat, beating that dead horse... :lol: :lol: :lol:

By Mogor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
SudenKapala wrote:
monty42 wrote:And the polls are open...
No you don't! :P Down, Monty. :lol: Or I'll have to make a fool of myself again with that baseball bat, beating that dead horse... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey I'm going to need some reimbursement was going to use that horse in my glue factory. Don't worry I only source organic naturally dead horses

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
That horse must be rotting on the ground because I don't even remember what we're talking about.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote:That horse must be rotting on the ground because I don't even remember what we're talking about.
That's okay. I don't want you to. It's not a great story for me. :lol:

By Mogor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
SudenKapala wrote:
Armus wrote:That horse must be rotting on the ground because I don't even remember what we're talking about.
That's okay. I don't want you to. It's not a great story for me. :lol:
New dead horse to debate, Star Trek:Enterprise is a better show/series then the new Star Wars trilogy is a trilogy

By Mogor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Individually each movie in the new trilogy has elements that are good, but overall as a trilogy it get a big fat F- grade from me. It basically was a trilogy that they threw dice at a wall to make

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
And let's just leave this thread at that. Locked.

Congrats to Mugato for going 4-0 in the tourna[…]

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't com[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon a[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

That's what I thought. I think the card may not b[…]