A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.
  • 611 posts

By Entilzha
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Spectre9 wrote:
Entilzha wrote:
Stay home when you can, stay safe; binge watch your favourite shows when you can, and for those who still play, play some Trek online/lackey (is that still a thing?).
In fact there is heaps of online play coming up.

viewforum.php?f=125
Cool. :thumbsup:

By vlasopes
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E Czech National Champion 2011
I would like to share a COVID-19 realted video concerning the way how my country has managed to deal with the virus (so far). Many people use it even at home to prevent the spread of the virus within their families. If you can't or don't want to use in public, use at home and it WILL save lives of the rest of your families.

#Masks4All

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
jadziadax8 wrote:Last week, Lori Lightfoot, the mayor of Chicago, shut down the big bike paths and some of the larger parks. This week, she's a meme.
So, is Susan Michael’s wife or sister? Or just a last name coincidence?
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
vlasopes wrote:I would like to share a COVID-19 realted video concerning the way how my country has managed to deal with the virus (so far). Many people use it even at home to prevent the spread of the virus within their families. If you can't or don't want to use in public, use at home and it WILL save lives of the rest of your families.

#Masks4All
I quite liked this. It's been interesting seeing how what amounts to social media dissent has forced major institutions this week to change their tune on masks.

Lockdown Day 10 and I still haven't even started on my goal: beating Disco Elysium. Turns out I had a giant backlog of pent-up work waiting to cascade down on me, and cascade it has.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
karonofborg13 wrote:
jadziadax8 wrote:Last week, Lori Lightfoot, the mayor of Chicago, shut down the big bike paths and some of the larger parks. This week, she's a meme.
So, is Susan Michael’s wife or sister? Or just a last name coincidence?
She's not his wife and I don't think he has a sister. The How Many of Me? website says that there are fewer than 123 people in the U.S. with the last name of Moskop, so she could certainly be related.

Paging comicbookhero. comicbookhero to the white courtesy phone, please.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
I have just been informed that my summer class is now online. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
She's become my new hero.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Fritzinger wrote:Well shit. An investor became spooked by covid19 and pulled out of our next funding round, now my employers have to fire 20% of the people in our office and they've already fired who knows how many in London and New York.
That sucks. :(

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
KillerB wrote:A recession is when your neighbor loses his job, a depression is when you lose yours.
And a recovery is when Jimmy Carter loses his!

You quoting Reagan now?
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
KillerB wrote:A recession is when your neighbor loses his job, a depression is when you lose yours.
nope, that's not F33.

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Community Contributor
Armus wrote:
And a recovery is when Jimmy Carter loses his!

You quoting Reagan now?
When he's right, sure. Let's hope the same rules apply to the current white house incumbent.
HumQ: Pick of the Tribbles

It's Wednesday! We're more than halfway through th[…]

I guess we should have done "What can we […]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to another one of my homies, @seve[…]

Jared FW Kris 100-35