A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
This week, I've been posting daily threads about how to more closely align the CC with the Dojo. With us all fairly grounded for the foreseeable future, this is a great time to examine this relationship. They Dojo is not alone in being an online forum about the game; there are several facebook groups, yahoo groups and other forums. Most are represented in at least some fashion on the Dojo.

The most robust discussion has been in First Edition. Already, there has been a close look at how the two can be closer in their goals. Second Edition has also been pretty active, though more general. Organized Play has been fairly muted, though they did point out a mistake with my text. Finally, Star Trek in general has been the epitome of quiet.

So let's look at everything else. Already we benefit from the cover sheets in the Dojo along with the influx of new players, if they sign up and input their results here. While some threads from here find their way over there, not all do.

Full integration is not something we want. But a sharing of resources is great for everyone and has already begun. How can we go further along that path.
Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0