A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Haven't made it to see in person due to The Plague, but this statue came up this spring in front of the Rogers Porkchop:

Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
AllenGould wrote:Haven't made it to see in person due to The Plague, but this statue came up this spring in front of the Rogers Porkchop:
I've seen the pic before. Is the Rogers Porkchop the official name of that building? Because all I get is recipes when I look that up. :lol:

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
jadziadax8 wrote:
AllenGould wrote:Haven't made it to see in person due to The Plague, but this statue came up this spring in front of the Rogers Porkchop:
I've seen the pic before. Is the Rogers Porkchop the official name of that building? Because all I get is recipes when I look that up. :lol:
Officially it's Rogers Place, it only LOOKS like a Porkchop. ;-)
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Maelwys wrote:
jadziadax8 wrote:
Officially it's Rogers Place, it only LOOKS like a Porkchop. ;-)
Yup. Rogers Place (not to be confused with Rogers Centre or Rogers Arena :shifty: )

It's the big ugly-ass monstrosity we paid to plunk right in the middle of downtown. (Seriously, it looks like something the Unfriendly Aliens land in). They try to spin the nickname as "oil drop" (cause Oilers), but it's a porkchop.

(You may guess I'm not a fan of how that building came to be. Statue looks cool, though. When I can get there I'll have to bring some cards to put in their hands for a picture.)

The number of dilemmas that get put on a ship is[…]

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]

Thanks all. I have my handle as my name, I didn&rs[…]