A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Yeah, everyone looks at DeLoreans, but that car sucked.

How about David Hasselhoff's personal KITT replica, delivered by The Hoff Himself?

(File under "good thing Allen doesn't have that kind of money floating around")

By Mogh, Son Of Worf (Meinhard S. Rohr)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E Swedish National Champion 2018
Oh no ... I hope the Hoff is OK and this is not the last hoorah for turning his memorabilia into money - I see that only "parts of" the money will go to charity.

Germany owes the Hoff a lot for single-handedly tearing down the wall, so I hope some of us with more money will help him out.
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Mogh, Son Of Worf wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:38 am Oh no ... I hope the Hoff is OK and this is not the last hoorah for turning his memorabilia into money - I see that only "parts of" the money will go to charity.
If he's offering to hand-deliver the car, I imagine his health can't be too bad.

I couldn't find anything specific on the why (other than he has charities and this'll be fundraising for them), so it may be as simple as "I'm tired of paying to store all this stuff".

By Mogh, Son Of Worf (Meinhard S. Rohr)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E Swedish National Champion 2018
Yeah, but he could still be broke or have other mental / health / drug-related issues. But I cannot believe that he is broke after that coop with Blümchen two years ago - I would think that he made some serious cash...
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation