A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.

How do you eat Bagels with Cream Cheese?

Open faced.
63%
Like a sandwich.
21%
No Bagels. Bagels are the devil.
17%
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
SudenKapala wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:39 pm Must've been wishful confusion? :metal: 8) :metal:
Don't worry. They're both awesome in their own way.
SudenKapala wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:39 pmDo you, then, also have a food delivery service called, "Meallica"? :shifty:
No, but this needs to be a thing!

I can offer you a burger from Kuma's Corner, though.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I must say that when I had my 3-month assignment in the USA, I had to adjust my definition of bread :D Panera was the only place where I could at least get something close to my definition of bread as European...

By sevencrdspud (Jason Beyer)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
SudenKapala wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:39 pm Oh. :neutral: Not Pantera. I must've misread... :innocent:

Must've been wishful confusion? :metal: 8) :metal:

Do you, then, also have a food delivery service called, "Meallica"? :shifty:
Nope. Just The DoorsDash.

:P

Side Note: My next deck will be named "Cowboys From Hell." My opponents WILL step aside...
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
sevencrdspud wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:42 am Side Note: My next deck will be named "Cowboys From Hell." My opponents WILL step aside...
Funny story - I play music via my Pandora account when my students do lab. On multiple occasions, this has been the first song played the first day of class for a new semester. It's usually for calculus-based Physics II, which is the toughest class we teach. 8)

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
sevencrdspud wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:42 am
SudenKapala wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:39 pm Oh. :neutral: Not Pantera. I must've misread... :innocent:

Must've been wishful confusion? :metal: 8) :metal:

Do you, then, also have a food delivery service called, "Meallica"? :shifty:
Nope. Just The DoorsDash.

:P

Side Note: My next deck will be named "Cowboys From Hell." My opponents WILL step aside...
What is, 'DoorsDash'?

You mean as in, The Doors? (I actually hate that cover, but aside from that horror, Amorphis are one of my all-time favourite vintage gothic/doom/death bands. Too many great tracks to choose from, but this one will do. The song and much of their other work ties in with the Finnish mythology, Kalevala, which I am very interested in.)

How did we get from food to music? Ah, well, both do nourish -- one, the body; the other, the soul.
I'd live even less long if it wasn't for music.
(Food would sustain my body but my starved spirit would just give up.)
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
SudenKapala wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:05 pm What is, 'DoorsDash'?

You mean as in, The Doors?
He was making a clever play on words.

DoorDash is a food delivery app here in the US.

By sevencrdspud (Jason Beyer)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:02 pm
SudenKapala wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:05 pm What is, 'DoorsDash'?

You mean as in, The Doors?
He was making a clever play on words.

DoorDash is a food delivery app here in the US.
What can I say? This pun is two thirds "P. U."

But yes. When "Meallica" was mentioned I had to giggle and retort with the play on DoorDash.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
We had venison chili last night. It was delicious.

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
winterflames wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:26 pm We had venison chili last night. It was delicious.
oh I really if ever eat venison because its rare and expensive. i do some cadle with chille from time to time :)

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
It's a deer. You shoot them then you eat them here. We got ours from my stepdad's friend

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Being born and raised in the Midwestern USA I was quite surprised to find out in my late teens that not everyone got to eat venison whenever they wanted. I mean it was always a treat, but nobody really batted an eye either...

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
as a single child in a house, i took me until about 14 years old to get that not everyone owns the house they are living in and that a concept called renting exists... yeah I lived in the television from 7 to 14 years old ;) Also the self-cleaing effect on star trek ships for our house was actually my mom.... i was young and naiv. now I am old and naiv ;)
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation