A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
I came upon this website, and I've had fun spending time answering questions and doing some self-reflection. I figured I'd post it here and see if any of you can find similar entertainment.

-crp
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
MidnightLich wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:13 pm I came upon this website, and I've had fun spending time answering questions and doing some self-reflection. I figured I'd post it here and see if any of you can find similar entertainment.

-crp
I lollered at the feet and sheets questions. Also:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
18% of respondents are more conservative than average and 22% of respondents are less liberal than average.

Sounds like 4% of respondents don't know what some combination of liberal, conservative, and average mean... :lol:
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Armus wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:47 pm 18% of respondents are more conservative than average and 22% of respondents are less liberal than average.

Sounds like 4% of respondents don't know what some combination of liberal, conservative, and average mean... :lol:
I laughed about that too, but then realized there are 50 questions and they're administered randomly. Not everyone will answer both of those if they quit early (like I did), hence the disparity.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]