A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Had a good opening (cool back story,
Soviet spy family growing up in the US
). After that about as good as a fast and furious movie, i.e. good for fun action, probably better than Iron Man 2, but can't say much more than that.

Still glad to get back to Marvel action though!
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Fritzinger wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:55 am Had a good opening (cool back story,
Soviet spy family growing up in the US
). After that about as good as a fast and furious movie, i.e. good for fun action, probably better than Iron Man 2, but can't say much more than that.

Still glad to get back to Marvel action though!
Little Bit and I have tickets for tonight. She's sooooooooooo excited for our Girl Date (the boys are both out of town).

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
I give it a B grade. It was definitely going to be difficult to follow up Endgame. I have some questions about the plot and my biggest personal critique was that there simply was not enough Taskmaster. There was clearly the potential to be a "Winter Soldier" level story but they either chose not to grasp onto it or they rushed the story process for this one.

That said, there is of course
a wide open door for taskmaster and the entire widow clan to now come back. Probably as dark avengers affiliates.

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I enjoyed the outing. Overall I would rate the movie as "fair-to-good".
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation